embedding soundcloud & youtube

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
as mad as this will sound, i'm a dinosaur when it comes too this computer shit, i don't even know what, smh, lol & lmao means, i'm not really a internet or computer mudda focker, but yo, peeps, how do you embed soundcloud & youtube videos & tunes

someone told me to embed soundcloud or you have too do is [soundcloud]the tune link[/soundcloud] & thats it, it works on a couple of websites, but most sites are like this one & it won't pop off

someone put man up on game, much appreciated, 100

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
for youtube just copy and paste the link and it will auto-embed. for soundcloud copy and paste the link in between these tags like this: [SC.]tune link[/SC] minus the period

you can also paste the link, highlight it, then click this button
to wrap the proper code around it

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
i don't even know what, smh, lol & lmao means, how do you embed soundcloud & youtube videos & tunes
how do you know what "embed" is but not "lol"???

I only just learned what embed is but all the text shit I've known for years...
have you never texted with a female before lol?

Nov 18, 2014
LONDON, UK
how do you know what "embed" is but not "lol"???

I only just learned what embed is but all the text shit I've known for years...
have you never texted with a female before lol?
i overstand that embed shit from putting two two's together from adding up shit peeps is trying too promote when there trying too showcase videos & audio's & all that

i was gassing wit the text message shit to a certain extent, i know lol & lmao & rofl is when peeps are trying too crack joke or they want you too know there laughing, so from that now i can guess what they probably stand for

but i ain't got a clue what smh stands for

back in the day, hood chicks didn't use that type of shit in text's, now they do, i can get wit it, it ain't a problem

Props: reo and reo