YAIBA: NINJA GAIDEN Z

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Do those vids show the 2D gameplay mode? I like the art style and the gameplay looks good, but I'm not into the dark humor and comedy. I guess that is part of the reason why I passed up on Borderlands 2 after I put the first one down. I'll still pick this one up however. Any info on campaign length?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Do those vids show the 2D gameplay mode? I like the art style and the gameplay looks good, but I'm not into the dark humor and comedy. I guess that is part of the reason why I passed up on Borderlands 2 after I put the first one down. I'll still pick this one up however. Any info on campaign length?

Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z offeres arcade style Ninja Gaiden Z mode on top of Main mode.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I have a hard-on for this game. Im a NG head big tim so im lookig forward to this like no other. The arcade style mode looks super dope!!!
arcade mode brings back a lot of memories playing ng 1 & 2 on the nes with my pops. used to pause that shit for days because we be damned if we gonna start from scratch lol! my dad used to KILL shit in that game. he was dope in ng, i was dope in ng 2. i felt the controls were more fluid in ng 2 for the nes.
like the nigg heresy said tho, im not into the dark humor, crude jokes etc. i think its lame and for teenagers. but ill def f with arcade mode.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
this game looks really cool and is one of the great games being released which should have also been on ps4

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Out today. Gonna su-woop this over the weekend.

EDIT: maybe not. Ive read two reviews so far and neither was good...at all. 4/10 from GameSpot and a poor review from Gameradar. Yikes.
Lol. I was just about to warn you fam. I have read four reviews so far. All bad. 3/5 was the best. I am seeing 2/10, 1/5, 4/10 and other shit.

ETA a 3/10 from officialplaystation.

Why didnt these people say anything during the previews?

Last edited: