Xbox One

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
So I was suppose to have a ps4 on the way, but the jackass who sold it to me delivered it to the wrong address.. Getting my money back, thanks eBay!

I said screw it copped a Xbone instead and couldn't be happier, the kinect control functions are pretty sweet being able to use voice command to power on and off everything I have hooked up (yes I'm lazy)

Now dead rising 3 is a pretty bad ass exclusive, I mean yeah zombie killing galore, decent story line with shit loads of customizable weapons n vehicles.. Most zombies I've seen in a game, shit loads..

Yea dat

ric0n408

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
there was a racing game for xbox one that looked fire as hell and i dont even hella like racing games. everyones hating on the xbox one prolly cuz of all the shit they said before it dropped that had ppl shook, but you like it? any complaints?

ima check out dead rising 3. im torn on ps4 or xbox one honestly man i might have to step my cash up or jack someone for their ps4 and get both

Nov 18, 2010
I'd take either or

Only reason I went with ps4 was cuz Microsoft are dicks and their console is only worth 300, camera 200. I can't justify that when I'd just unplug kinect and leave it in the box. The cable, picture in picture thing is cool as hell though and that NFL Package is sick. another weird ass thing I think about is how anytime you can say "Xbox on" which shows you that kinect is listening 24/7. And I heard people getting banned for swearing and shit, gay.

Plus I fuck with friends lil bro saying Xbox turn off yes, every time I see him on it, if people did that to me I'd be mad as fuck lol

Sep 16, 2002
there was a racing game for xbox one that looked fire as hell and i dont even hella like racing games. everyones hating on the xbox one prolly cuz of all the shit they said before it dropped that had ppl shook, but you like it? any complaints?

ima check out dead rising 3. im torn on ps4 or xbox one honestly man i might have to step my cash up or jack someone for their ps4 and get both
Yeah same here.. Not really into racing games all that much but Forza 4 looks pretty dope..

I like the fact that it integrates my tv, sound bar and cable box.. Really seems like some futuristic total recall type of shit.. DR3 is fun as hella too, I was bummed when I found out I wasn't getting a Ps4 but now that I have a Xbone I really don't care..

Props: Mr G and Mr G
Oct 3, 2006
So I was suppose to have a ps4 on the way, but the jackass who sold it to me delivered it to the wrong address.. Getting my money back, thanks eBay!

I said screw it copped a Xbone instead and couldn't be happier, the kinect control functions are pretty sweet being able to use voice command to power on and off everything I have hooked up (yes I'm lazy)

Now dead rising 3 is a pretty bad ass exclusive, I mean yeah zombie killing galore, decent story line with shit loads of customizable weapons n vehicles.. Most zombies I've seen in a game, shit loads..

Yea dat

ric0n408
XB1 is pretty dope. I got BF4, and just bought Dead rising as well. It's pretty cool to just have my Xbox turn on as I get home from work and have it play my tv and the system is pretty quiet also

Oct 3, 2006
I hope they send an update soon for the guide button. It sucks to have to step out of the game, then go to the home menu, then having to select the "friends" tab to view who is online. I wish they made the guide button just like the 360, where you are able to invite, and view your friends online right away.

Also, I turned my notifications on for everything, but whenever someone from my friends list signs on, I notice it still does not notify me like the 360, anyone else have that issue?

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
xbox one has much better exclusives than the ps4. however it is more expensive because we are being forced to have a camera we dont even need.

ps4 has really shitty exclusives but the console is more powerful and a lot cheaper since they are not trying to force unnecessary hardware on us

Dec 4, 2004
Do you mean exclusives right now?? I think Sony overall has better exclusive titles, but right now all there is to play is Killzone and Knack.

I went with PS4 and right now there are enough 3rd party titles to keep me happy and not feel like I need an Xbox One. Everytime a new console launches there usually aren't any exclusive killer titles worth buying the system for.

Jun 24, 2005
Do you mean exclusives right now?? I think Sony overall has better exclusive titles, but right now all there is to play is Killzone and Knack.

I went with PS4 and right now there are enough 3rd party titles to keep me happy and not feel like I need an Xbox One. Everytime a new console launches there usually aren't any exclusive killer titles worth buying the system for.
Killzone: Shadow Fall was a must-buy for me and one of the reasons I wanted a PS4 at launch. inFAMOUS: Second Son is another reason I wanted to get the PS4. Despite getting mixed reviews, I think Shadow Fall is a great game.

Personally, I have no interest in any of the Xbox One launch titles. I played the demo for the first Dead Rising and wasn't impressed. Ryse didn't look interesting at all to me. That basically leaves Forza 5, and I've played a couple of the previous Forza games, and they definitely aren't a reason for ME to get an Xbox One at launch.

Basically, Killzone: Shadow Fall >>>>> Dead Rising 3, Ryse and Forza 5.

I might get an Xbox One if the price drops significantly around the time the next Halo releases, but I don't see any other games I want for the console.

Nov 6, 2005
Honestly in the games area microsoft doesnt seem to be doing much of anything in the ways of regular ad's etc. on the console itself.... Given theres not tons of stuff coming out but my games tab in the store hasnt changed but twice since i got my second console working. Halo:Spartan assault or w.e. and the silly Max arcade games are the biggest updates to have hit thus far. I thought after X-mas theyd vamp up a little more but not yet.

Pushed me back to my 360 and PC fairly quickly. After beating AC4 and getting tired of collectible hunting ive pretty much stopped using it for games. (Have Ghosts but am not a CoD fan and Bf4 was a disaster.)