WWE All-Stars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
So Vince finally forgave Randy for getting Shane on drugs & deflowering Stephanie(possibly Shane too)? I heard that's why he was never in any of the games before. Anyway this looks like NBA street for Wrestling, should be fun.

Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
please let ultimate warrior be in this game too. thats all i ask. thank u.
instant cop tho. they better have the royal rumble in there too.

Though they have yet to be officially announced, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, and Randy Orton look as though they will be included in the roster for WWE All-Stars. The cover art for the game has slipped out and features four legends and four current wrestlers continuing the theme represented by the slogan “the greatest matchups haven’t happened until now”. Hogan, Warrior, Macho Man, and The Rock represent the legends and John Cena, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, and Kofi Kingston hold up the present day side.
The big announcement earlier this week was that “Macho Man” Randy Savage would be appearing in the game. Other confirmed wrestlers include Sheamus, The Big Show, and John Morrison from the current crop along with Bret Hart, Andre the Giant, and Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat for the legends. “The Million Dollar Man” Ted Dibiase and Ted Dibiase Jr. are also being offered in the exclusive pre-order deal at Gamestop.
Who else are you hoping to see make the roster? There will be a total of 30 wrestlers meaning an even 15/15 split between those currently fighting in the WWE and legends from past years.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2011/01/21/wwe-all-stars-cover-features-hulk-hogan-and-ultimate-warrior

Better have Miz and Stone Cold tho...

Jan 2, 2004
I mean, not really hating on Kofi, but the guy got pushed and faded out.. Meaning he's not ever gonna get to main event status.. Would think they would put the Miz on there or something, since they seemed to want to keep it young with the current roster side to show of Dream matchups..

Just think of it like if you had dream matchups based on the cover..

Cena vs. Hogan. Warrior vs. Orton. Mysterio vs. Savage. The Rock vs. Kofi Kingston. lol.. Would think The Miz would be there..

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
damn so many fighting games to cop: mk,ssf4,wwe all stars marvel vs capcom 3
i def want mk, marvel vs cap com 3 and wwe

is super streetfighter 4 even worth it if imm cop these 3 in the future. i know its out but if sf4 is 10 bucks should i jsut get that?

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I mean, not really hating on Kofi, but the guy got pushed and faded out.. Meaning he's not ever gonna get to main event status.. Would think they would put the Miz on there or something, since they seemed to want to keep it young with the current roster side to show of Dream matchups..

Just think of it like if you had dream matchups based on the cover..

Cena vs. Hogan. Warrior vs. Orton. Mysterio vs. Savage. The Rock vs. Kofi Kingston. lol.. Would think The Miz would be there..
YEA BUT THAT PIECE OF SHIT MICHAEL HAYES ALWAYS HATES ON THE BLACK WRESTLERS THATS WHY HE FADED OUT

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
damn so many fighting games to cop: mk,ssf4,wwe all stars marvel vs capcom 3
i def want mk, marvel vs cap com 3 and wwe

is super streetfighter 4 even worth it if imm cop these 3 in the future. i know its out but if sf4 is 10 bucks should i jsut get that?

If you can find SSFIV for $10, pick up a copy for me too. That game was worth every penny of the $40 I got it for originally.

May 3, 2002
They should have thrown in WCW & ECW guys and made one of the biggest wrestling game ever. Here's who they need.

WWF/E: Stone Cold, Yokozuna, Jake the Snake, Mr. Perfect, Rick Rude, Demolition, LOD, Rick Martel, Bam Bam Bigelow, Bushwackers, Giant Gonzales, Hacksaw, Iron Sheik, Nicoli Volcof, Bad News Brown.

WCW: Lex Luger, Cactus Jack, Ric Flair (Is he still messin with TNA), DDP, Stiners Bros, Haku, and so on.

ECW: Sabu, Dreamer, Sandman, TAZ, PE, Pitbulls and so on.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
they sould have made it more of a realistic wrestling game. They got them jumping hella high and doing combos and shit like its killer instinct, I bet that shit is fun though