What was YOUR biggest gaming letdown this year?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
www.viiicdesign.com
Mine was Resident Evil: Racoon City. I passed the story mode in like a day and a half. The story was short and I wasnt satisfied with the ending. Wasted like 60 bucks on the game. Still havnt played Resident Evil 6 but I hope its much better that Racoon City

May 4, 2002
Do we have enough time?

Really tho , thank god for redbox . Besides games being $60 now and the whole paying for dlc on the disc. At this point I won't be buying any new systems

Aug 13, 2009
Diablo 3 for me.

I played D2 for years, and still boot it up every now and then.
Only played the story once on D3, got bored by hell difficulty,
then i just quit playing after that.

prodigy91

@jordvnxsf
Mar 20, 2008
SF
Twisted Metal. Spent all day everyday playing the original when I was a kid but this version flat out sucked to me.. Good thing I didnt buy it and used my free rental at blockbuster.

Jun 24, 2005
Now that I think about it, I haven't even bought many games this year. The only one I can think of right now is Mass Effect 3, and only the ending was disappointing to me.

The only other games I plan to get are ACIII and Halo 4, and I doubt I'll be disappointed by those.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Twisted metal was awful, darksiders 2 was horrendous ...so hyped, and fell horribly short ...I returned it....resident evil 6 decent but for me fell short...maybe due to the over saturation of zombie games out these days...I wish they would go back to the style of RE1-3 with the camera angles...oh yeah and the horror/suspense . Instead of action with horror elements

Props: mExIcaNox4
Oct 9, 2008
Black Ops 2. I've always been a COD "fanboy" if you will... but the multiplayer mechanics are completely broken in this game and i honestly think it might be the one that kills the franchise.. I've looked forward to all the COD titles and when i brought this home and started playin i was like "wtf is this pile of shit." Still pisses me off! COD was my shit and now i'm stuck with the old titles and halo 4 for the next year, FUCK!!! /end rant.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Damn, it seems like twisted metal was twisted plastic or some shit. Did ya'll trade it back and get some credit for it?
i bought it used so i cant complain too much...its really a novelty now...people come over, check the game collection see twisted metal for ps3 remember when it was a great game way back want to play it and than i hear this fucking sucks...its comical...even after warnings of how terrible it is