The Siccness Network

Go Back   The Siccness Network > >

Video Game Zone Yes your prayers have been answered! A Video Game Forum! Yeeeee!

User Tag List

Old 10-13-2010, 10:23 PM   #1
L.D.S.
The Bakersman

Propped 2,290 Times in 1,078 Posts
The "what are you playing" thread

Title says it all.

I just beat Ghostbusters earlier this week and now I'm starting on Dante's Inferno.

I know, I know, I'm way behind on the games I'm playing, but I haven't had a 360 in over a year, but got a new S a few months back.

Ghostbusters was good, but it had some serious pacing problems, and I found myself liking the first bit of the game (chasing Stay Puft) better than the second half. I also maxed out my upgrades before the start of the third stage. The story was great, but you can tell they had some issues in working out the bugs. I hear the Wii version is the best, anyway.

Dante's Inferno is pretty bitching. It's straight forward, but it's super dark and I've been wanting to play something like this for a while. I dig epic games, but I'm always way behind in getting them because I've played some bad ones and it's made me cautious.

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by MrDiamondFDC View Post
I'm sure you put it the fuck down for 10's of people every weekend.
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by InfamousICON View Post
Gotta come in here and hide from the faggotry going on right now. I just saw a little asian guy with DD's and a giant sack, my eyes need some of that tiddie medicine.
L.D.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:13 PM   #2
Warwulf
Sicc OG

Propped 20 Times in 11 Posts
Yeah I got ghostbusters awhile back from homie for like 10 buckz aint get far havent had time to play it. Then later I picked up Darksiders from gamestop back in july for 20 new never played it. I wanted get Dantes Inferno also... But Now the New Castlevania , Spiderman SD is out worth picking up. Not to mention Black OPs & AC Brotherhood is around the conor I need the money and the time play these...
Old 10-14-2010, 07:44 AM   #3
mudoloc_650
Sicc OG

Propped 22 Times in 16 Posts
METAL GEAR 4, i was a big fan of the first 3 but hadnt had time to pick it up, grabbed it for 17 bucks the other day, real good game, storyline is on point, im on the act in shadow moses right now, probably be done in a few days
mudoloc_650 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following Users Gave Props To mudoloc_650:
Old 10-14-2010, 08:14 AM   #4
Masked Lemon
Sicc OG

Propped 1,128 Times in 378 Posts
Playing NBA 2K11. Waiting for Fallout New Vegas and DJ Hero 2 on Tuesday.
Old 10-14-2010, 08:26 AM   #5
L.D.S.
The Bakersman

^ that reminds me that I need to preorder DJ Hero 2 from Gamestop before I forget.

That game snuck up on me. I totally forgot it came out before Christmas.

Quote:
Quote:
Gotta come in here and hide from the faggotry going on right now. I just saw a little asian guy with DD's and a giant sack, my eyes need some of that tiddie medicine.
Old 10-14-2010, 10:19 AM   #6
kingsix18
Sicc OG

Propped 313 Times in 138 Posts
Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by mudoloc_650 View Post
METAL GEAR 4, i was a big fan of the first 3 but hadnt had time to pick it up, grabbed it for 17 bucks the other day, real good game, storyline is on point, im on the act in shadow moses right now, probably be done in a few days
I got this game a while ago, got up to Shadow Moses, and completely forgot about it after I started playing another game. Thanks for reminding me that I still gotta beat it. I'll most likely be playing this until Fallout: New Vegas comes out in a few days.
kingsix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:49 AM   #7
mrtonguetwista
$$ Deep Pockets $$

Propped 4,827 Times in 1,360 Posts
Enslaved at the moment..doing the 7 day used trial from Gamestop. It's an excellent and lengthy game (12-14hr playtime). Im just not too cool on paying big money for single player games

FYI:

Buy 2 Get 1 at Toys R Us this week

Split Second = $20 at Best Buy this week

mrtonguetwista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 10:50 AM   #8
mrtonguetwista
$$ Deep Pockets $$

Thread has potential...VITAL

Old 10-14-2010, 11:26 AM   #9
[-KoRp$-]559
Sicc OG

Propped 899 Times in 349 Posts
I'm playing Assassins Creed 2 right now, almost finished with the game more than half way finished.
[-KoRp$-]559 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:29 AM   #10
second650
Sicc OG

Propped 775 Times in 233 Posts
Dragon Quest VIII and Final Fantasy XII on the ps2
second650 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:35 AM   #11
STICK
Sicc OG

Propped 638 Times in 289 Posts
Hmmm I'm kind of in the middle of a Halo run. I beat Halo: Reach for the third time, then beat Halo Wars and now I'm on Halo: Combat Evolved. I know it's not in chronological order, but I didn't feel like playing through Reach again and then going into CE.

I'll probably mix in some Reach MP here n there.

Also have a Bioshock 2 play-through in progress that i haven't touched since before Reach came out.

I've wanted to play Dante's Inferno for awhile, just haven't had the money or time to get it. I probably won't get to it for quite awhile either since next year is starting off jam packed with must-play games (Dead Space 2, Killzone 3, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier and inFamous 2).

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne
fuck you stick this songs about people i dont want in my life anymore why you aint call me is about music makers other than myself so the next album will be why these stupid muhfuckas dont listen even when im speakin hella clear
Tech spoke to me! I can't believe it!
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #12
Bonekrusher408
Sicc OG

Propped 6 Times in 5 Posts
CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW - SICK GRAPHICS, DOPE GAME PLAY. I'M LIKING THIS GAME SO FAR

BRUTAL LEGEND - AFTER BEATING DARKSIDERS I NEEDED ANOTHER GAME LIKE IT SO I GOT THIS. IT'S NOT WHAT I EXPECTED BUT IT'S KOO

I STILL NEED TO BEAT BAYONETTA AND SPIDERMAN: SHATTERED DIMENSIONS, I GOT TO THE FINAL BOSS IN BOTH AND MOVED ON TO THE NEXT GAME

:lick:
Bonekrusher408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:03 PM   #13
thatguy
Sicc OG

Propped 13 Times in 6 Posts
im working on red faction guerilla (best game i think ive ever purchased for the money 17$) in between that im beasting on reach, i literally come first in game 6 out of 10 games i play, i got head hancho challenge last night playing slayer dmrs on boardwalk. i got the kill 150 enemies in any mode on reach by playing 7 team slayer matches, and got the home field advantage challenge at the same time.

i wanna get back to assassins creed 2 but i only usually play the x box for 1-2 hours at a time, once or twice a week. and that never seems to be enough time to get anywhere in assassins creed.great game though 10 outta 10 to me.

the sabatour i wanna play kinda but im thinking about trading it. its hard to keep my attention on that game.

thats about it until gears of war 3 drops

one time for mistakes ive made, two times for the angles that i cannot save, one day someday i will shine, until then till then im doin fine.... apollos sun
thatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 12:41 PM   #14
fillyacup
Rest In Free SoCo

Propped 6,982 Times in 2,199 Posts
first page in

dead rising 2
fillyacup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 01:21 PM   #15
R
Sicc OG

Propped 1,207 Times in 400 Posts
just finished dead rising 2, now playing modern warfare 2 and fifa 11
R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #16
mrtonguetwista
$$ Deep Pockets $$

Quote:
Quote Originally Posted by Bonekrusher408 View Post
CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW - SICK GRAPHICS, DOPE GAME PLAY. I'M LIKING THIS GAME SO FAR

BRUTAL LEGEND - AFTER BEATING DARKSIDERS I NEEDED ANOTHER GAME LIKE IT SO I GOT THIS. IT'S NOT WHAT I EXPECTED BUT IT'S KOO

I STILL NEED TO BEAT BAYONETTA AND SPIDERMAN: SHATTERED DIMENSIONS, I GOT TO THE FINAL BOSS IN BOTH AND MOVED ON TO THE NEXT GAME
lol I just picked up Brutal Legend on clearance at Target for $10, but havent opened it yet

Old 10-14-2010, 06:01 PM   #17
p.ellz
Sicc OG

Propped 193 Times in 83 Posts
2k11 n modern warfare

till the homie beats fallout new vegas then ima borrow that shit lol

then black ops
Old 10-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #18
ELPOLLITO
COUNTINCHINGADERA

Propped 17,905 Times in 7,330 Posts
Been playing the halos recently halo wars odst and reach might cop Medal of honor this weekend i donno tho
ELPOLLITO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:43 AM   #19
WT SAVAGE
Sicc OG

Propped 10,680 Times in 5,172 Posts
playin star ocean the last hope, dope game so far. just finished eternal sonota, which was cool too
WT SAVAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 09:30 AM   #20
L.D.S.
The Bakersman

SOTET was my game for the PS2. So many different endings you could get and all kinds of gameplay.

I've got a new addiction to buying games, I think. I have a catalog of games right now that are sitting on my dresser that are relatively new to me that I've yet to play.

I'm playing Quake Wars: Enemy Territory right now... it's ok, but I was hoping for a dedicated single player story mode, instead I get a campaign set up like multiplayer with bots. Kinda disappointing considering how nice the shooting system is.

Quote:
Quote: