The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Yeah I just don't know if I can get into it without having a story. Currently playing an orc killing simulator (Shadow of Mordor) which doesn't seem to have much of a point either besides killing orcs lol. Got both games for $30 total so it's whatever.

Can't wait for Cyberpunk 77
I mean it's a good deal, two games for $30, but I'd probably take Mordor over BB.

And yeah, Cyberpunk 2077 might be the shit. The net might self destruct when gameplay is finally released.

May 4, 2002
Just opened my xb1 and finished halo 5 dope game...

Xb1 doesnt run 1080p? Bc these graphics are dope.

Gonna start sunset over drive and then start destiny TTKE for ps4.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
And I'm playing Alienation. For those who played Dead Nation it's made by the same people, House Marque, who also made Resogun, Super Stardust HD and Outland. The best way I ca describe the game is dead nation meets Diablo but in a sci fi setting. At first glance it looks like Hellduvers but it doesn't really have anything in common with it.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I beat what I thought was the main campaign for MGS5, only to be welcomed to stick around for "Chapter 2", which is apparently the second half of the game. I exhausted some 50 hours into the game and completely lost interest when I had to basically do it a second time. I love the MGS series, and ship anything Kojima-related, but having a second chapter to an already overwhelmingly long first chapter was too much. I know, it's a good problem to have.