The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Just finished Binary Domain on the hardest difficulty that you don't have to unlock. Solid game, glad I was able to play it.

Got Dante's Inferno, Xcom enemy within, zone of Enders 2, beyond two souls, rate and child of light. Don't feel like shooting shit or seeing guns so. Might just play dances inferno.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Man so I got about 70 mods working with Fallout New Vegas. Increased spawns, graphics, new effects, reinstalled cut content, better designed npcs, hud stuff, player made quest mods, its a whole new game Im playing and I love it. If you love FNV and havent tried it on PC you are seriously missing out on some amazing stuff, theres no possible way I could ever play the console version again. Just got into this crazy battle with like 40 fiends and there was also a bunch of NCR trying to take them out, it was pretty intense lol. I had to turn my experience gains to -50% because I was leveling up like once every 2 minutes

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I know, breh. I did play the first two God of War games before it moved to later systems. I thought the visuals in the game were some of the darkest I've seen in gaming.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Been playing the crap out of Madden 15 on PS4. I traded in a bunch of games and ended up getting a 2nd PS4 for the livingroom so I can complain in peace when I'm getting whooped by 9 year olds online.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
People have been saying that for years, the comparison will always be there. IMO Dantes Inferno >>
Yes they have been saying it and I never understood until I actually played it. I'm on the Gluttony stage now but this game is GOW with a new paint. I mean even if you get your ass handed to you over and over, which I have as I am playing on the hardest difficulty level unlocked from the start, it does the change the game to an easier difficulty message which was in GOW. Shit even some of his combos are the same. And I'm not saying that the game is bad, it isn't bad, it's good and I like searching for the sinners and absolving them, but this shit is blatant.

Darksiders > Dante's Inferno

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I know, breh. I did play the first two God of War games before it moved to later systems. I thought the visuals in the game were some of the darkest I've seen in gaming.
Which game are you talking about with the darkest visuals? GOW or Dante? Shit I'd say so far Dante has the darkest shit. I've been killing little kids with claws attached to their hands, bitches with dicks coming out of their body, a boss that had those little kids coming out of her nipples, etc. And the scenery is one of doom and gloom, torture, etc because you're supposed to be in Hell (based on the poem/reading.)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
im playing dragons dogma dark arisen.......bought the game a few months ago when it was on sale for 5-6 bucks on the playstation store. Finally getting around to it.
Nice, that game was a blast. I played Dark Souls II afterwards and preferred the gameplay of Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen a lot more. Its easier to die in Dark Souls II, but in Dark Arisen it feels a lot more intense and hectic. The only problem is once you get all the gear youve been working hard to get theres not much else to do.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Just finished Dante's Inferno on the hardest difficulty unlocked from the start. The game was actually quite easy and I beat with 40k souls left and didn't even upgrade any of my magic except for the armor one. I also upgraded some relics but I didn't get them all and missed a gang of judas coins and Beatrice jewels.

Time for something else now.

XCOM ENEMY WITHIN or BEYOND TWO SOULS.