The "what are you playing" thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I'm actually still playing Dead Space. I'm not sure why. I guess just to upgrade the weapons. Also, I wrote my first satirical blog post, and it centered around a very vague review of the game.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
No, Bethesda actually makes poor quality games. They knowingly released Skyrim in a broken state, the issues literally killed PS3s, they thought they could fix the issue and I it took them over a year. Arkane made Dishonored and they deserve the credit for the game being what it is. BTW, Dishonored is what Thief should have been. Sadly, the new Thief doesn't even come close. I don't even want to pick it up for the $7.99 bargain price.

One of the things that caught my eye with DS was the clean screen and how the HUD is incorporated in the suit.

Right now I'm playing Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. Bad camera. This atrocious camera and the lack of truth stealth mechanics or crouching hinders this game. But goddamn it this camera is one of the worst in gaming.
I honestly don't feel that way at all. I've never played Skyrim.

Kojima didn't make that game. The game was also basically created because Kojima had checked out of ever making another MGS game.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I honestly don't feel that way at all. I've never played Skyrim.

Kojima didn't make that game. The game was also basically created because Kojima had checked out of ever making another MGS game.
Yeah, Platinum did Rising and it's crazy because Vanquish, a Platinum title, will go down as one of the best third person shooters and a sleeper hit.mi also beat the Rising DLC so now I need to pop something else in. I may just hop on the Dishonored DLC. Whatever the case I can't cop a ps4 or xbone until I clear this backlog.

But yeah pimp, Bethesda was killing ps3's with Skyrim. And then they cancelled Prey 2, which was something a lot of cyberpunk and sci fi fans did not approve of.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BPkHZfjK5z4

Last edited:

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Started playing Fallout 3 again after a few years of putting it down. I picked up on hour 75, and am currently nearing hour 90. I'm probably two main quests away from the end, but just found an entire portion of the map that I haven't discovered yet, good for around 20 new locations to loot and fuck around in.

May 4, 2002
Started playing Fallout 3 again after a few years of putting it down. I picked up on hour 75, and am currently nearing hour 90. I'm probably two main quests away from the end, but just found an entire portion of the map that I haven't discovered yet, good for around 20 new locations to loot and fuck around in.
My son wanted to watch me finish fallout new vegas today but he fell asleep.

So I put in fo3 to play the dlc, nope. I forgot I sold my old xbox to upgrade a few years back, so all my fo3 progress was lost and I had to start a new game. I guess its back to collecting random shit for bottle caps.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
The Witcher 2

The game's story is pretty righteous, but after hearing HOURS OF DIALOGUE regarding the first boss, I'm pretty over the game. The fight was pretty cool, quite a spectacle, but I feel my time should be wasted elsewhere.

Injustice

I love DC, but not even Netherealm can make me interested in a fighting game. I have always been the button-masher type, and while the game is fairly friendly in that regard, I feel like I'm doing it a disservice by not putting more time into learning combos. The only fighter I'm proficient with is Green Arrow, and I'll admit I marked at the chance of downloading the Stephen Amell skin for the character. I beat story mode in about 3 hours, and then I lost interest.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I just put FO new vegas bac in, 65 hrs and only lvl 30.

I just walk around killing shit and collecting junk to sell for ammo.

After I finish new vegas ika play all the fo 3 dlc.
new vegas on the pc is sicc i just started playing again. i cant get the graphics mod overhauls to work without crashing but the game still looks pretty sweet