UFC UNDISPUTED 3-2012

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
UFC Undisputed 3 DEMO LAUNCHES THIS TUESDAY
This Tuesday, Jan 24th, in the words of Bruce Buffer, iiiiiiiiiit's.....time! Yes, it's finally damn time to test-drive UFC Undisputed 3 with our exclusive DEMO for XBOX 360 and Playstation 3.

Your feedback from 2009 to 2010 to the thousands of hours of development from our Undisputed passionate development team have culminated into a game we believe will offer MMA fans an authentic UFC ground-and-pound-submission-brutal-combat experience unlike no other. Featuring a roster of over 150 UFC fighters, no-holds barred PRIDE mode, a vastly improved combat system, a deep Career Mode, UFC Undisputed 3 is the next major evolution in the franchise you've been waiting for.

Thank you for your patience Undisputed fans, get your download queues ready for January 24th, when it's time to demo UFC Undisputed 3!
http://www.ufcundisputed.com/go/art...1/ufc_undisputed_3_demo_launches_this_tuesday

Feb 10, 2006
how early do u have to pre-order it to get diaz, stann, and davis?? or just as long as its before the actual release date?

Feb 14, 2006
how early do u have to pre-order it to get diaz, stann, and davis?? or just as long as its before the actual release date?
As long as its before the release date its a pre-order. As far as I know the 4 extra fighters pre-order deal was exclusive with Gamestop. I dont know if its changed yet. I think Walmart had a pre-order deal too. Amazon has a 10 gift card and Boost Pack pre-order deal too.
Gamestop has the best one though. I still think those 4 fighters belong in the fucking game period, and not on some pre-order special.

Feb 14, 2006
UFC Undisputed 3 demo launches with trailer

The demo's downloadable now from Xbox Live (worldwide) and the PSN (US only, until tomorrow), ahead of the title's Xbox 360 and PS3 release on February 17.

It'll let players engage in a fantasy match-up between current UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones and current UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva, and relive a classic Pride mode rivalry between UFC fighters and former champions Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson and Wanderlei Silva.

The playable demo will also offer mirror matches, letting players face off against friends or opponent AI as the same fighter.

The full game will include over 150 fighters across seven weight classes.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/333239/ufc-undisputed-3-demo-launches-with-trailer/

=========================

The demo is NOT available yet on PSN. All the articles say it is though. Maybe my store just hasnt updated yet but PSN usually updates the store between noon and 6pm.

If this demo is any good im dropping the full $66 for a pre-order tomorrow.

Oct 21, 2002
I was one of the lucky people that was able to test the game in alpha mode! its gonna take some time to get used to it is hell brutal the ground game has changed also the sub system

Feb 14, 2006
OK im pre-ordering tomorrow for sure. Transitions are simpler and when you rock your opponent its not always a TKO because they recover quickly whether youre beatin their face in or not.
Demos up on PSN but you gotta search for it under "ufc 3" and scroll down til you see "UFC 3 Demo". Its a lot smoother than 09 and 10. Head stomps to the FACE!

edit: Bas Ruttens is comedy on here.

Feb 14, 2006
I actually put $66.24 for the pre-order last night.
After playing both UFC and Pride Mode I might just play Pride Mode exclusively. Im hoping UFC fighters can be transferred over to Pride and Vice Versa. The knees to the head in the North-South position on the ground is addictive. I like fuckin em up and letting em recover so i can fuck em up some more. lol.

I also like how you can put together combos from the head to the body and back to the head a little more smoothly. If you kick their legs youre open to counters, but if your careful you can avoid it. I still dont understand the submission game.
I like it so far.

Apr 8, 2005
not bad at all, i still wish they would make the striking game better. it is annoying that every time i get hit, i pause for awhile. they need to make the striking more like fight night.... ground game is nice... not realistic but its good enough.