Summer of Arcade Release Date (MvC 2 date and price)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
July 22: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™: Turtles in Time Re-shelled 1200 Microsoft Points
(Ubisoft Singapore®/Ubisoft®): Cowabunga dude! Marking the franchise’s 25 anniversary, everyone's favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles game is back with a brand new look in “Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled.” The arcade classic has been revamped with all new 3D graphics, but the same classic beat 'em up gameplay.

July 29: Marvel vs. Capcom 2 1200 Microsoft Points
(Backbone Entertainment/Capcom): One of the most popular fighting games of all time, “Marvel vs. Capcom 2,” arrives worldwide on Xbox LIVE Arcade. Choose from 56 legendary characters from Marvel Comics and Capcom history, including Ryu and Wolverine. With online multiplayer over Xbox LIVE and enhanced HD graphics, decide your own dream team in the ultimate tag-team fighting experience.

August 5: Splosion Man™ 800 Microsoft Points
(Twisted Pixel Games/Microsoft): Fools they were, to tread where knowledge should stay forbidden. For what emerged was not a man - it was a Splosion Man. "And all who saw him were sploded, for he was the fire and they were but meat." Able to splode himself at will, the Splosion Man launches his way through levels as an uncontainable force. From Twisted Pixel Games, developer of the award winning The Maw™, Splosion Man will keep you on your toes as you play through more than 50 single-player levels and 50 multiplayer levels. Nominated by GameSpy, Gamespot, IGN, and 411mania, this meat-riddled splosion-fest took several Best of E3 awards including Best Platformer and Best Downloadable Game.

August 12: Trials HD 1200 Microsoft Points
(RedLynx/Microsoft): Nominated for GameSpy’s Best Downloadable Game of E3 award, “Trials HD” is guaranteed to get our heart racing.” Put on your helmet, and rev your way through “Trials HD,” a full-featured, physics-based motorcycle racing platformer in stunning HD graphics. Tear up more than 50 tracks and test your metal in two unique game modes: Race and Skill. Create, share and download an unlimited number of free tracks with the level editor, and customize your rider to fit your personality.

August 19: Shadow Complex 1200 Microsoft Points
(Chair Entertainment and Epic Games/Microsoft): Winner of numerous Best of E3 awards including Best Downloadable Game from 1UP, IGN, GameTrailers and G4TV, “Shadow Complex” is the next evolution in downloadable games. “Shadow Complex” marries the quality and depth of a full retail title with the stunning visuals of Epic Games’ industry-leading Unreal Engine 3, and a classic side-scroller. Set in the world of Orson Scott Card’s best-selling novel, “Empire,” Shadow Complex provides more than 10 hours of in-depth gameplay and introduces a compelling universe.

every game is $15 besides splosion man, i want the ninja turtles, shadow complex and maybe MvC 2 or Trails HD depending on its review score

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Shadow Complex is gonna be raw, i saw a previous for it in the Game Informer magazine and fell in love.. I think it's gonna blow all other DLC away when it comes to single player campaigns..

I'am also coppin MvC2 and Ninja Turtles Back in Time.. But i'am REALLY excited for Shadow Complex.

Aug 7, 2003
Buy All Five, Get 800 Points!

Don't miss this special offer. Purchase all five of the Summer of Arcade games before August 31, 2009 and receive 800 Microsoft Points—FREE!

Limit one (1) gift per person. To qualify for your gift, you must purchase all five (5) games from Xbox LIVE Arcade using your Xbox LIVE account, by August 31, 2009 11:59 EST. The free Points will automatically be deposited into your Xbox LIVE account after the end of the promotion period. Please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Offer available only to legal residents, age 13+, of the 50 United States (includes D.C.), while supplies last, is non-transferable, not redeemable for cash, and cannot be combined with any other rebate or offer. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/community/events/summerofarcade/

so if you were going to buy 4 or 5 of them you get some scratch back. the only one i wasnt sure about was trails hd and splosion man but trails hd looks tight so its like you get splosion man for free with the 800 points back.