Stranded Deep

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014

Not many games are worth mentioning of late, but this game is amazing and still in early access. It will come to console at a later date, but currently it's on PC, you can get it on steam for $15. If you have a decent laptop you can run it.

Basically castaway survival, no zombies, very realistic and the game looks amazing.

When you are exploring the water and the shark music comes on.. stand and fight or swim like a motherfucker!

Made by Aussie Indie devs, BEAM Team.
Stranded Deep on Steam

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've seen some lets plays and while the game looks stunning maxed out and seems like it'd be fun, in reality its insanely boring. Most of the lets plays are guys just paddling their lifeboat for like 10 minutes straight to get to a new island with the same shit. I saw one guy paddle like 20 minutes and he ended up at the same island he started at. Its also buggy as fuck, if you jump while holding an item you'll jump like 200 feet in the air and die lol, among other stuff.

The Forest is another game that looks dope but falls flat with the state of its gameplay. These games aren't finished, and may never be finished, keep that in mind. I've been monitoring the forest and all they've really been doing is adding new things to build, each taking hours to complete, same bugs and even new ones though. I don't like this trend of paying for a product that isn't delivered yet. If we let it become the norm it'll be absolutely awful for gamers, worse than the DLC plague

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I still want to play stranded deep anyway but honestly one of my biggest irrational fears is the ocean. In those lets plays this guy was diving into a sunken boat and it turned night and storming, the water was inky black and he was surrounded by nothing but water and it was terrifying lol. He just waited there til it was over, i probably would too. I don't know if I could play without damn near having a panic attack I've always hated deep water.

Last edited: