South Park: The Stick Of Truth

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
plan on swooping this for ps3 after the price goes way down...
(not cuz ima cheap bastard but cuz i just bought BF4 already have titanfall pre paid and will be on that for a long minute)

fools aint on my SP hype.. i own every season...lol
Nah man just rent it at redbox. I just rented it. 2bucks a day.. I could beat it probably in two days but I'm going to stretch it out to like 4 days... try to soak up all the little references that are everywhere

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Game is fun but I really hate the timed attacks like from super mario rpg. I wish it'd just do a regular attack if u fuck up but sometimes you don5 attack at all. Kinda sucks when you're faded as fuck and keep messing up on timing lol. My only complaint

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
The game def isnt worth $60. The ending is "ass".

Im not a big south park fan but for all the delays this isnt the biz.

6/10.if you're a fan I could see a 8/10+.

Edit: I did all the side quests.
Yea lol

Well worth the $6.57 it cost to rent for three days from redbox and if you like south park its a must play. But overall its a short easy to play game. No need to grind at all and you pretty much get armor andvweapons that are twice as good as what you have every five minutes lol. I'd spend like five mins setting up my weapons and armor with addons and patches then find something twice as good 1 minute later, so don't waste your time focusing on gear. I played the jew class and by the end I was pretty much invincible

I think my favorite part was when you first go to canada lol. And the underwear gnomes part

Last edited: