Snes gamestation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
anyone have ah copy of this or know where I can get or download this on the net? YES, I allready have ah modded PS2 I just need the CD or files of this. I allready got ah disc with all OG NES games on it and play it all the time so if anyone could help me to get this or any other emu CD that would be great. Does anyone know if theres an emulator that runs MAME on the PS2?

Last edited:

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
ive had it there N' my sig. for awhile now and no one said anything yet, I gatta change it anyways...yea Ive been playing emu games on my PC and have every collection there is to have. I use my PS2 controller useing ah USB adapter. Im just trying to get this emu program to run on my PS2.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Last edited:

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
ive had it there N' my sig. for awhile now and no one said anything yet, I gatta change it anyways...yea Ive been playing emu games on my PC and have every collection there is to have. I use my PS2 controller useing ah USB adapter. Im just trying to get this emu program to run on my PS2.

ahh ok

I played a lot of snes roms these past few days, megaman takes me back

Props: Gueroloco

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I downloaded basically ever rom for NES, Genesis and SNES on my laptop and have a usb SNES controller. About as good as it gets for me. I wish I could get this to work on my PS3 though

May 4, 2002
i have the same but with a PS 2 controller and that shit is weird trying to key in NES and sega controls. its not the same as hold the OG controller.

on another note i just found a nes with games, my kids are going crazy over it but i havnt hooked it up yet. im not even sure i can with these HD tvs.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
stil having no luck with this. Cant find ah stable version that works on my PS2 Smurf when ever you could maybe send me ah copy on CD R or try to Rip urs and ill download the fils and burn and see if it works Id owe u one. No rush just when ever u get around to it.

How is Seattle Ive thought about moving there but just cant leave cali.