Redeeming UK code in US

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
I pre-ordered the Watch Dogs 2 San Francisco Edition through UK Amazon because I'm a sucker for the collectible statues and that one isn't available stateside (lame). Anyway, I received an email from UK Amazon with a code to redeem for the pre-order bonus content, Zodiac Killer mission, and the link in the email is for the UK Ubisoft site. I'm supposed to redeem the code on there and then get a code to use on PSN to download the content. Well the Ubisoft Uplay site is region blocked and won't allow me to redeem the code. I tried to redeem it on the US site and it says it's invalid.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to redeem this UK code?

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I pre-ordered the Watch Dogs 2 San Francisco Edition through UK Amazon because I'm a sucker for the collectible statues and that one isn't available stateside (lame). Anyway, I received an email from UK Amazon with a code to redeem for the pre-order bonus content, Zodiac Killer mission, and the link in the email is for the UK Ubisoft site. I'm supposed to redeem the code on there and then get a code to use on PSN to download the content. Well the Ubisoft Uplay site is region blocked and won't allow me to redeem the code. I tried to redeem it on the US site and it says it's invalid.

Anyone have any suggestions on how to redeem this UK code?
Contact US support by chat or phone

Support.ubi.com

How old is u breh

Jun 24, 2005
Didn't need to redeem the code after all, code for the same content included.

Also, wtf does my age matter? I'm grown and I buy whatever the fuck I want to.