Is the PSP worth a damn?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
My buddy favors his pretty well. He downloads everything and has very few hard copies of games on UMD. It's pretty cool. You can sync it with your PS2, and I think they're working on a sync technology for the PS3.

I could see the benefit in picking one up.

Nov 20, 2005
had one for about a week and got rid of it becuase it was too heavy. this was pre psp 2 (or slim or whatever). i didnt buy it to go on the web or listen to music..i bought it to play games.

i still want the slimmer one though.

~k.

May 5, 2002
NAW THE FAT ONES (OLD ONES) ARE THE SICKEST ONES. THEY WORK WITH ALL THE EMULATORS AND YOU JUST NEED TO GET THEM MODDED. DO A SEARCH ON CRAIGSLIST FOR SOMEONE NEAR YOU TO MOD IT OUT AND ILL LACE YOU UP WITH ALL THE EMULATORS AND GAMES. YOU CAN DO HELLA SHIT WITH IT PIMP. I USE MINE AS A REMOTE CONTROL FOR MY TV AND DVD PLAYER. THE PSP IS FIRE.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
so you're telling me there's a cell phone that comes with dig dug and bubble bobble??!?!!?? I GOT to have it!!!
LOL I see what you did there.

FUCK BUBBLE BOBBLE I GOT SUPER MARIO 64 AND WAVE RACE 64 ON MY PSP WITH N64 EMULATOR ALONG WITH EVERY PSP GAME MADE.
That's what I'm sayin, Steve! ^^^^ The reason you NEED a PSP.