PS4 Pulse - Controller (prototype)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Introducing the PS4 Pulse Controller, yet another amazing PS4 prototype design by Industrial/Interaction designer Tamar Fleisher. The PS4 PULSE is a new controller for the PS4 console, which combines the full body movement trend (as in Xbox Kinect, Playstation Move etc.) with physical and visual feedback.

The new PS4 PULSE consist of wrist gear which projects visual display on the user's arms and palms. This could be used for countless kinds of new action buttons and visual indicators for a game. This visual display is especially designed to give the player a sense of orientation as he moves freely. The PS4 PULSE also has a vibration mode so the physical feedback will not be lost.

The PS4 PULSE doesn't only project static visuals - some of the projections are interactive and the user can touch and use the projected image as an actual action button, for example to enter in a access code, to reload a gun by touching the magazine icon or to pull an arrow of a bow.

The PS4 PULSE comes equipped with two interactive touch screens from either side of the projector, that can also be used for action buttons and visual display of game info.

Controller New Features:

Physical and visual touch feedback
Forward and rear interactive projections onto arm, palm and fingers
Adjustable wrist grip
Bluetooth enabled
Your entire arm becomes an intricate tool or weapon
Vibration feedback
Touchscreen for gameplay and adjustments

PS4 Pulse - Controller

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
I've said it before and I'll say it again....I'm fine with just pressing down on buttons, and maybe a little bit of motion detection. But the last thing I wanna do when playing video games is making little invisible guns and swords with my hands like some jackass playing pretend in the backyard

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I was going to say that. The only thing I really care about is the pressure sensitive buttons and analog controls. In sports games, holding down a button longer to throw a pass harder for example makes for a better game. Making a throwing motion with my arm makes the game lame.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
like the move wand wasnt retarded enough, sony needs to realize its not nintendo & stay in their lane. i mean nintendo shoots itself in the foot half the time with this type of shit.