PS PLUS 39.99 for 12 months with reward zone membership at bestbuy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Feb 8, 2003
i had this shit since it firt came out last year. i hate that the games take forever to download and another thjng when your subscription up you dint keep the free games they take them back until you resign up. i remember after mine expired i didnt resign for a month and i couldnt play non the games i got from there until i reigned

Last edited:
Props: JuVe"559"
Feb 8, 2003
^^^ Your gonna need it to play multiplayer games online on PS4
i still have my ps plus for another year. but damn its wild how they swindle you into buying one thing then another to enjoy the full potential. also tehy need to step up the default online storage space.

they gotta realize theres still alot of unfortune people out there that cant afford playstation plus and they wanna still play teh multiplayer online games.

Jan 18, 2006
I see what ur saying but at least they give out a lot of free shit where as X-Box is just now starting to do that and Microsoft has been giving out absolute garbage compared to Sony so far. While it was great while it lasted Sony needed to charge to run there servers and also make a profit which they have had trouble doing this last generation.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I recently got a free year of plus and I've already got sleeping dogs, saints row 4 (I think it's 4 the newest one anyways), little big planet go carting, and some other ones I don't remember off the top of my head. Seems like they switch up the free games every month or so. It's pretty worth it, I'd say.

Oct 10, 2005
I see what ur saying but at least they give out a lot of free shit where as X-Box is just now starting to do that and Microsoft has been giving out absolute garbage compared to Sony so far. While it was great while it lasted Sony needed to charge to run there servers and also make a profit which they have had trouble doing this last generation.
I always hear folks say they need to charge for better servers when my shit runs perfectly fine fast as fuck and never get kicked out of multiplayer online or anything. Its true nothings free though so that's why they charging but its not like the servers will automatically be better or anything.

Feb 8, 2003
I figure if they can't afford one $50 payment per year on a service then they really need to get their life together and playing video games needs to be at the bottom of their list of things to do.
yea thats true but its some people out there that just cant afford it like a single mother strugglin and her kid or something wants it. i just look at it from different angles dont affect me bc im pretty much set atleast for a while but im saying lol,

Last edited:

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
i got my ps3 in june and since then ive gotten these games free

LBP go carting
Saints Row 3
Battlefield 3
Xcom Enemy Unknown
Deus EX
Uncharted 3

and a few others. id say its pretty much worth it

Oct 10, 2005
Do yall think there will be better deals than this when the PS4 drops? Also I
if we get this shit can we wait to activate it till when the PS4 comes out?

I'm about to be selling my PS3 so I don't really care about having it right now

Last edited:

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Do yall think there will be better deals than this when the PS4 drops? Also I
if we get this shit can we wait to activate it till when the PS4 comes out?

I'm about to be selling my PS3 so I don't really care about having it right now
Always. There's not a single code out there you have to redeem "right now" unless you choose to

Props: RAPresentah