outlast (free game for ps4)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
It's free in the PS store

It is pretty much like a horror movie/game, youre some journalist who sneaks into a mental asylum where scientists are experimenting on patients and such. When you get there you see that the patients slaughtered everyone and are running wild lol

You don't have a weapon cuz you're a pussy journalist, just a camcorder with terrible night vision for dark rooms.

ESFCE

Sicc OG
Dec 4, 2004
i downloaded this shit and played for only a half hour last night.. still no weapon yet. fuck i hope i get one soon!! shit is genuinely creepy and intense i must say. not bad for a free game. im startin to dig this PS Plus
Didn't you see what it said in the beginning. You aren't a fighter, all you can do is hide, run or die. Keep waitin for that weapon man lol

Jan 18, 2006
Ive only had my ps+ account for 2 months i cant keep up with all the free shit between PS3 and PS4 greatest service ever. I bought a 500 gb harddrive for my PS3 cuz i have the 40 gig system and thats not nearly enough amount of space. Wrong thread to mention this maybe oh well. This game looks dope also will play it tonight.

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Ive only had my ps+ account for 2 months i cant keep up with all the free shit between PS3 and PS4 greatest service ever. I bought a 500 gb harddrive for my PS3 cuz i have the 40 gig system and thats not nearly enough amount of space. Wrong thread to mention this maybe oh well. This game looks dope also will play it tonight.
yes...do yourself a favor and play it at night, in the dark....

i have never felt so powerless in a game to where im hoping to find an extra battery

Nov 18, 2010
Muthafucka!

This game caught me good yesterday, ran it a bit before bed. I was in jail type spot kept going to every door tryna figure where to go. I pull on one empty cell door and in that motion you look at the door knob, this was like the 10th door so I thought nothing of it. As soon as I looked back up from knob dude face was right there in the window of the cell I thought was empty. Made me jump haha

Also the dude who walks around bashing his head on the wall for no reason is funny as hell.

Nov 18, 2010
It frustrated me the lack of guns in this game but midway through I really realized that it would completely change and ruin the horror aspect of the game. Plus the ghost did fuck up hella swat team members with guns.

I can't lie though for the most part I played it with friends over or they ran it too so with people like OH SHIT RUN RUN, it took away most of the scariness LOL

Honestly though, the ending of this game pissed me off so much. No doubt it was good and I didn't expect it but woooow that pissed me off, I don't wanna spoil it and say why though.

Also one thing I loved was how the game teases you with the exit like 6 diff times to just fuck you over again and again.

Last edited: