official i own a ps3 thread.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 18, 2003
how many of you got any luck at getting one to play or to sell?

i was gonna sell mine at first if i got it on launch date but when i seen those prices fall on ebay i changed my mind.

took me the whole weekend to peep it's features still have'nt put any video or music on mine. just played a couple games, downloaded resistance demo, got my ass kicked at fight night online, signed up for the store browsed the web and watched taledega nights (had me bust'n up, did'nt know it was even that funny). oh and looked at some pics on my memory card. i read somewhere you can rip your music to it by popping in a cd. the only downer i found on the system was when i played a burned dvd it froze a couple times but if i hit the R1 button it kept playing.

does anybody got the full 1080p hook up on theirs?

i'm thinking about buying some monster cables to get there i'm at 1080i with the ps2 component?

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

damn that NFS carbon must look raw as fuck on the ps3
I got it on regular xbox...shit is nice

Oct 18, 2003
sikhmade have'nt tried it yet.

zestways nevermind. i got it to work but nothings on my hard drive to try. i wanted to use my psp as a controler and i guess they have'nt gone that far yet.

i'll be waiting for another update it seems.

Dec 9, 2005
They had 13 of these @ Best Buy in Vallejo.

Didn't pick one up, instead I bought Rockstar Table Tennis for The 360 for $18...

Probably should've bought one and sold it, but fuck it. They were 20GB...

Oct 18, 2003
it's cool. the two games i opened i read reviews about saying it looks darker on the ps3. i think it does fight night 3 and call of duty 3. i notice the 360 is hella bright. i bought some monster cables today the sound just jumped at me.

i'm not worried about it i'm sure the games will get alot better. i think they rushed the games just so they can get the ps3 out instead of lagging all the time.

everything else is tight. all that shit i listed i basicly bought it for that. online is free. you can download demos for free or download games for cheaper than boxed retail.

i can't wait to download the full grand tourismo game they're giving it out for free until they get the grand tourismo hd down on the shelves.

the only downer is i got all the cables i need from buying other shit but none of my tv's have an hdmi jack so i'm stuck at 1080i.

(edit) i finally beat my first people online. i got psyched! i'm starting to learn peoples tricks and using it on other people LOL! BUT CHEATERS! fuck them! theres hella cheaters online shits wack!

Oct 18, 2003
FUCK YEA!!! I GOT FULL HD!!!

to make a long story short i hooked up my old hdmi/dvi connection and it always worked but would'nt get no audio. now that i got those monster ps3 cables i got full hd and audio!!!

it's FUCK'N CLEAN!!!

this shits alot better than what it looked like with monster component! now it looks like it was made to be i'm fuck'n psyched!