Official E3 2012 Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Any of you going? Most of you are from Cali so get down and take some photos or something, maybe of some cosplay sluts..

Looking forward to news on GTA and Fifa. Will try to contain my nerdgasms once the show starts unlike last year.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Microsoft was seen running away from the Internet recently with several domain names in hand, all pointing to the company's as-yet-announced AirPlay-style app, Smart Glass. The app, for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices, is said to enable push-style media functionality with the Xbox 360.

Of the domains in question, Microsoft registered a series of "Microsoft smart glass" and "Xbox smart glass" addresses. Well, except for xboxsmartglass.com, which was snatched away by someone with faster fingers in China. That rascal! Here's hoping that the company unveils Smart Glass and its hot .info web addresses in the coming days.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
The point of the Wii U is that it has a fancy, touch-screen controller. That may not be suitable for all titles, though. Especially ones being ported from other consoles. For that, much like the Wii, the Wii U will have a Pro Controller, one resembling those of Nintendo's competitors.

Feb 14, 2006
Looking forward to news on GTA
Last thing I read was Rockstar will not be at e3.

GTA 5: Rockstar 'Not At E3 2012' - Report
GTA 5 developer Rockstar is not set to reveal more on the game at E3, as no representatives of the studio are planning to attend the Los Angeles event next week, according to reports.

Despite speculation linking an upcoming GTA 5 re-reveal to E3, CVG reckons no executive or development staff from Rockstar will be in L.A. next week.

Rockstar doesn't traditionally attend E3, but with GTA 5 widely expected to launch before April 2013, it would make sense for the developer to show off the game sometime soon.

That said, GTA 5 was announced with very little fanfare via a debut trailer back in November.
http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1401705/gta_5_rockstar_not_at_e3_2012_report.html

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I thought it was invitation only?
ya, i thought only those in the industry get tickets, or if you win. sort of like SEMA
It is invitation only, but I think they give some away and you can win in competitions.

Last thing I read was Rockstar will not be at e3.

GTA 5: Rockstar 'Not At E3 2012' - Report

http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1401705/gta_5_rockstar_not_at_e3_2012_report.html
No idea why they won't get on board, it's good marketing.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
It's not like marketing will make or break the series anymore anyways, people would have to be living under a rock to not know what GTA is by now.

There's no rush.
You are right it won't, but it will create a bigger buzz and will attract a younger crowd who have not played anything in the GTA series.

Plus I wanna get HYPED UP!