Nintendo switch (nx)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Still haven’t played Mario lol I got the expansion pack for Zelda and I been trying to beat the trial of the sword it’s kind of hard

Stealth

May 8, 2002
You only need a set number of power moons to move onto the next level. I guess if you wanted to make it harder, you could try to get every single moon on each level before moving on. But if you want to just breeze through the game, it seems pretty doable. I'm only the 9th or 10th kingdom and I haven't really tried too hard yet.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I had no interest in getting a Switch but I think I may break down and cop one. I sold my OG Super Nintendo stuff for like $600, so I got a SNES Mini the other day, and thinking about getting the Switch and a PS4 for my kids.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
I had no interest in getting a Switch but I think I may break down and cop one. I sold my OG Super Nintendo stuff for like $600, so I got a SNES Mini the other day, and thinking about getting the Switch and a PS4 for my kids.
In 2018 they're supposed to open an online store that has access to all of the classics for a monthly fee. I'm more excited about that than any of the upcoming games.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
In 2018 they're supposed to open an online store that has access to all of the classics for a monthly fee. I'm more excited about that than any of the upcoming games.
I'd heard that too, but allegedly it's a rotating selection from what I'd heard. I guess we'll see, but if it's like 5 games a month, or even 10, I'm not sure that it would be worth getting rid of that mini.

Either way, I just got me a Switch. Target had a 10% off coupon for Veteran's Day, so that was cool. Come to find out after I got home, that coupon wasn't supposed to apply to PS4 or Switch hardware. Oh well.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
The free classic games are going to be a bonus for subscribing to their version of psn/Xbox live & will rotate month to month, all the games will be available to purchase outright in the store proper. They however won't let you keep the classic games from previous months like psn tho so it's not nearly as good as it sounds, but for $20 a year you get what you pay for. If I remember correctly the free games will all be from the nes catalog & you only get 1or 2 per month so it's really not something to bank on.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2015
Kind of disappointing, but at $20 a year, you can't really complain.

The free classic games are going to be a bonus for subscribing to their version of psn/Xbox live & will rotate month to month, all the games will be available to purchase outright in the store proper. They however won't let you keep the classic games from previous months like psn tho so it's not nearly as good as it sounds, but for $20 a year you get what you pay for. If I remember correctly the free games will all be from the nes catalog & you only get 1or 2 per month so it's really not something to bank on.