Need help with PC!! PLZ HELP!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2004
I just got a nice gaming rig with purposes and hopes of downloading games. Anybody know any good sites to download from. I had a jtag Xbox a few years ago and would go to Xbox360iso.com and I remembered a PC section for game downloads. Its not very updated and the MOD wont accept my thread to ask questions on how to DL games.

If anybody can give me a list of basic programs I need like Jdownload, Daemon tools, etc. It be appreciated a bunch. Also if a tutorial video exist somewhere a link would be solid. thanks a bunch. any reply helps I been at a stand still for about a week now.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Just use torrent sites like kickass or piratebay. When u download games they usually come with a txt or nfo file that tells you how to install them with their cracks. Haven't played a computer game in like a decade so i cant get specific.
http://kat.cr/games/

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
I just got a nice gaming rig with purposes and hopes of downloading games. Anybody know any good sites to download from. I had a jtag Xbox a few years ago and would go to Xbox360iso.com and I remembered a PC section for game downloads. Its not very updated and the MOD wont accept my thread to ask questions on how to DL games.

If anybody can give me a list of basic programs I need like Jdownload, Daemon tools, etc. It be appreciated a bunch. Also if a tutorial video exist somewhere a link would be solid. thanks a bunch. any reply helps I been at a stand still for about a week now.
youtube it. there is a bunch of 12 - 13 year old geeks with videos on how to do this stuff. google and youtube is your friend. i learned how to do mugen based off of that

Mar 23, 2004
I use to DL torrents (iso) for the 360, they move a lot slower and don't come with any say how most of time. I got one going now, 5min still chillin at 0.0%. When they move that slow im always paranoid ill be flagged due to high amount of seeding. got a few of them letters from my provider already lol. I appreciate the feedback. i know its easier to be a dick and hit me with the "go buy" the game bullshit. tired of helpin the next mans dreams, tryna live my own lol.

Mar 23, 2004
I thought i might catch someone who knows a forum/blog with a bunch of links and a tutorial on how to DL them. i know its possible i just gotta find the right nerd to show me how to nerd.

Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
If you're worried about getting caught pirating by your ISP you should download PeerBlock. I've downloaded a bunch of games and music while it's activated and haven't gotten a single notice. Just a few weeks ago some girl using my WiFi downloaded some songs and I got a notice. I told that bitch to get PeerBlock before using my internet again lol.

Also, read the comments when you torrent games. Some people post installation instructions or workarounds if that game has some issues.

Mar 23, 2004
i7-3770k 3.5ghz
Corsair H105 Liquid cooler
Asus Maximus V Formula motherboard
Corsair Dominator Platinum 16gb (4x4gb) DDR3-1600 memory
Intel 530 Series 180GB 2.5" Solid State Drive
Western Digital black series 1 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (x2)
Asus Geforce GTX 780 3GB Video Card

Jun 6, 2014
Earth
thats a nice pc

just get steam and buy them games are cheap.

if u want free ones like just use piratebay like they posted already

the only reason your xbox360 iso is slow is because it doesnt have any seeds. rarbg.com usually keeps updated on seeds and peers other sites have inflated numbers