Madden 16

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 6, 2014
Pretty good so far, but if you play franchise mode, don't use cloud save option until they fix it because if you get disconnected in the middle of a game you lose ur progress.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Madden 16 is cool so far IMO. Biggest complaint I have is the ridiculous one-handed catches that are far too easy on this game, followed by the defense not being as responsive. I think they improved the running and passing game for the better. The running game is more realistic and running between the tackles is more fun, though it feels a little slower and not as fluid as 15. The passing game improved as far as having more touch on the ball and you can pass without having to roll out of the pocket as much. The Ultimate Team mode is both better and worse than last year IMO. I think I had more fun playing 15 thus far than 16, whatever that's worth.

Mar 6, 2014
Madden 16 is cool so far IMO. Biggest complaint I have is the ridiculous one-handed catches that are far too easy on this game, followed by the defense not being as responsive. I think they improved the running and passing game for the better. The running game is more realistic and running between the tackles is more fun, though it feels a little slower and not as fluid as 15. The passing game improved as far as having more touch on the ball and you can pass without having to roll out of the pocket as much. The Ultimate Team mode is both better and worse than last year IMO. I think I had more fun playing 15 thus far than 16, whatever that's worth.
Those one handed agressive catches are insane, but to defend against them, use the 'play defender' button. It stops it 99% of the time.