Limited Run Games

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
Hello been forever sine ive posted but I want to let yall know about a site that sell games in a very limited physical run copy for ps4 and vita. They only release a certain number of games and then that's it. I don't know if anyone here is a collector of rare games so I just thought id share.

This is from their about me page:

We are Limited Run Games a publisher of limited run physical games for PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 4. We focus on bringing games that were previously only available in a digital format to a physical medium. We're game collectors and players who fear the prophesied all-digital future. We hope that we're not crazy to think that there are other people like us that still want physical games.

At Limited Run Games our releases truly are limited. Once a game sells out, it will never be available from us again! We believe that as collectors and consumers you should be able to trust when we say our games are limited. They are!

All Limited Run Games are part of the Limited Run Collection with each release being numbered. All releases and their numbering can be easily identified by the Limited Run stamp on the back of the game's cover.

Our goal is to serve gamers and collectors by bringing physicality back to games. Please support us in this goal and try to collect the entire Limited Run Collection! Sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Twitter for the latest information on our releases.

Their website is:

Limited Run Games

Disclaimer: No I do not work for them. I just wanted to share this information with other possible collectors