The legend of zelda skyward sword

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2005
omg omg omg omg omg!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuhuh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i just busted a nut!!!!!

Jul 4, 2009
Its basically showing how to control the game using the new motion plus in twilight princess for the Wii you had to hold down A and swing the sword, with this you just have to swing the remote and the sword moves, or raise the nunchuck and the sheild moves

Jul 4, 2009
Ocarina of time was actually the first Zelda game in the legend, before it descended into hyrule A and hyrule B well to be honest, Minish cap was the first then four swords but no one gives a fuck, Ocarina turned the legend into a split timeline and made the saga what it is today, even though plenty of games came out before ocarina, this is what made everything make sense as far as the storyline goes.
Maybe Im just that into Zelda that no one else realizes this
From what the developer said Skyward sword is supposed to take place right before ocarina of time though

Apr 2, 2010
I played the first two games in the series on nintendo before being blown away by Ocarina. I think most people who played that game enjoyed it without even paying attention to the storyline, thats just the kind of impact and innovation that game had. I haven't been playing these newer Zelda's but man that was a perfect game, love all the dark and peaceful elements they put into it making it complete. Thats the type of dedication and thought process developers no longer put into games anymore.

Hopefully this game suprises me but from everything I've seen so far its not impressive..

Jul 4, 2009
I played the first two games in the series on nintendo before being blown away by Ocarina. I think most people who played that game enjoyed it without even paying attention to the storyline, thats just the kind of impact and innovation that game had. I haven't been playing these newer Zelda's but man that was a perfect game, love all the dark and peaceful elements they put into it making it complete. Thats the type of dedication and thought process developers no longer put into games anymore.

Hopefully this game suprises me but from everything I've seen so far its not impressive..
Twilight princess picks up almost where ocarina left off, except obviously an adult link and different characters, but its one of the best zelda games next to ocarina

Jan 2, 2004
I got towards the end of Twilight Princess. Don't really know why I stopped playing it. I was at the sky dungeon, I believe.

But up to that point it was the second best game in the series to me.. OoT is a classic though.

Jul 4, 2009
I got towards the end of Twilight Princess. Don't really know why I stopped playing it. I was at the sky dungeon, I believe.

But up to that point it was the second best game in the series to me.. OoT is a classic though.
The sky temple is the last and hardest dungeon on that fucker, you have to use your iron boots at the most randomest times

No, no excuse for becoming a transexual faggot^ Pussy never crosses that fairy's mind, look at the way he does Sara..