Infamous: Second Son

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Seems all the reviews are good, or really good, but short of great. Fuck it that's good enough for me right now not like there's anything else out new for PS4 (besides the $30 MSG5 demo).
exactly! i dont even care that its infamous, im just excited its SOMETHING. i spent all this money on my ps4 and im over playing dark souls 2, south park and diablo 3 on my fuckin 360.

Props: R and R
Jun 24, 2005
Started playing once I got home from work. I think I'm close to unlocking the second power (assuming it's neon since they showed it). When I saved, it said I was already 20% complete already.

I'm definitely liking it and how quick Delsin has been unlocking upgrades for his first power. The graphics are super clean as is everything associated with the smoke power.

Jun 24, 2005
Unlocked the third power, and I'm not feelin' it really. A couple of the different attacks for it are cool, and traversal is cool, but I don't really like how it looks. I definitely like smoke and neon though.

Oh and I'm 60% complete at my last save.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i really like the third power. allows you to attack on a different axis using a more stealth/melee approach. it was a good change in pace after neon being extremely good at range. pretty much all i used in the second half of the game after i got it. mainly because the dash it gives you is the best because it gives you both horizontal and vertical mobility. that and the homing on the "missle" power was great at taking out helis.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
just got the third power on my evil playthrough. dont like the look of it as evil. the red tone it gives the effect doesnt stay true to its orgiin. plus it gives you big claws instead of the sword which look like big chicken hands. weak.