honestly...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
does anybody really play their wii?

this has to be the worst console i have ever purchased. the amount of shitty games that are put out on this system is unbelievable. even the first party games that have been their stronghold are starting to suck ass.

i dont want to hear about how much your kids play it and how you play with it them either. im talking about just you,do you like it?

super mario galaxy is the only game i have played that has made my wii worth a damn.

i play my dreamcast and N64 more than i play the wii

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
It wouldn't suck if they would market the games. I have one and NEVER play it. I'd rather play my trial version of Geometry Wars Evolved than play any 1st party Wii game on the market........and I do.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
I bought one a year ago and played it for a minute, but once i got stuck on zelda i jus stopped playin it lol.. Sometimes ill whip it out and play some WII boxing wit' someone, but thats bout it.. Im thinkin of coppin RE4 and givin Mario Galaxy a try, but atm, theres way too many good games comin out for the 360.

Dec 19, 2005
my lil bro and lil sister where all hyped up on it and shit...they played it for the first two months but no its just sits there next to the 360 jealous cuz it gets no play.

Nov 20, 2005
i just wrote hella shit and hit back like a dumb ass and lost it all. so im just gonna write this:

wii sports resort
madworld
conduit

if worse comes to worse...mega man 9?

~k.

Sep 1, 2003
lol @ all the fools who love the wii.

might be playable a lil here and there, but overall shits a waste an just a gamecube with motion bullshit.

that shits weaker than fuck.