hell divers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
I saw someone mention it on here. Is it worth $20

Frys has it on sale and i been trying to look for some dope games on the ps4.

Edit. 14.99 at gamestop this fri/sat.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
That would be HERESY @HERESY but he loves online multiplayer games only he isn't a fan of single player games
WTF?!?!?!?! :angry:

YOU HAVE LOST YOUR GODDAMN MIND. HELLDIVERS IS CO-OP NOT THAT SHITTY MULTIPLAYER. FUCK MULTIPLAYER.

#FUCKMULTIPLAYER
#FUCKMP

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Do you need a ps+ membership to play it?
For PS4 yes. For PS3 and Vita you don't. The game is cross play, cross buy and cross save meaning one copy works for all three devices, you can play with anyone who is using those devices and the saves on one device will carry over to all devices.

Remember, Vita and PS3 are free for online but PS4 isn't. If you have a ps3 just use that. The only difference between the PS4 and PS3 version is the framerate (one is 60fps and the other is 30) and some graphical tweeks. Aside from that, the two are identical. So if you by the Super Earth Unlimited Edition, it comes with all versions.

And look at all the reviews. They're in the 8.5-10 range.

May 4, 2002
For PS4 yes. For PS3 and Vita you don't. The game is cross play, cross buy and cross save meaning one copy works for all three devices, you can play with anyone who is using those devices and the saves on one device will carry over to all devices.

Remember, Vita and PS3 are free for online but PS4 isn't. If you have a ps3 just use that. The only difference between the PS4 and PS3 version is the framerate (one is 60fps and the other is 30) and some graphical tweeks. Aside from that, the two are identical. So if you by the Super Earth Unlimited Edition, it comes with all versions.

And look at all the reviews. They're in the 8.5-10 range.
Copped the SEUE and a year of plus and now ps network is down lol.

Ill try again later tonight if not tomorrow

May 4, 2002
Played for about an hour earlier. Its cool, i can see only playing with people you know bc people kill you/ blow up your shit just to be retards.

Edit, this would be way doper on pc. Sticks just dont do this game justice.

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Played for about an hour earlier. Its cool, i can see only playing with people you know bc people kill you/ blow up your shit just to be retards.

Edit, this would be way doper on pc. Sticks just dont do this game justice.
Pc version will be out on dec 3rd. I couldn't play this with a mouse and keyboard I just don't see it.

I'm a level 34 and have been playing since day one and most of the community is cool. Those level 40s and the guys who are at 50 used an exploit to rank up. The thrill of the game is playing with people you don't know as things can go to shit at any moment. However, playing with people you do know, especially if everyone can play, is a great experience.

Add me if you want to play.

THE-LORD-HERESY