Grand Theft Auto V Next Gen 11/18/14

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
$cash$ never helps me neither @noWetaG don't feel bad and don't take out SiccMob member....theres only 4 of us...lol Don't trip Gate If I ever see your invites im there for you. @$CASH$ fix yo shit brotha! lol If I see yall online yall need to fly my new Hydra it sucks balls. Im mIcd up now too, but barely ever use it cuz im always yelling at my kids while playing.....

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2006
We did the first two on thursday. i reinstalled the update. ill go in order for the achievements later. i'll do any of em now. I'll be on tonight. mic'd up.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
noWetaG @noWetaG where was you when I was tryN' to "deliver the EMP"?, I got passed it but I didn't have none of my homies help....just ah 9yr old kid and 2 Ausies that box kangaroos for ah living.

What "Heists" are you on right now?
Yeah. I'd sent u a msg telling u I wanted to do my shit n order for the achievement. I fucked it off a couple if days after that on accident, so I'll do anything u invite me 2. I'll just start over n do it right when I've completed all 5.

Thanks to u n us coordinating on delivering the emp to the lab I'm on the finale. People keep fuckin it off tho. This one dood did it on purpose.