Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
it wasn't as fun as san andreas, but don't act like it was some shit game. The graphics were off the chains for a GTA game and the missions were actually dope, like the bank robbery for example and a number of other ones. Storyline was good. It just lacked the overall fun that san andreas offered like all the customizable shit and just plain fucking around.
that bank robbery stage was the best mission I have played in a GTA game ever, reminded me of HEAT but extended for more fun

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
no way breh..look what saints row is doing..theres no way, look at the evidence! jet liners? crop dusters? look at that ocean scene with the jetski..this going to have a shortend version of california, the whole map

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
I HEARD SOMEONE SAID 5 CHARACTERS 5 CITIES 5 LOCATIONS BUT THEN AGAIN ON THE ROCKSTAR WEBSITE IT SAYS THIS GAME IS IN LOS SANTOS AND SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE AREA BUT NOTHING ABOUT ALL OF SAN ANDREAS, BUT WITH ALL THE PLANES AND COUNTRY SIDE WHY WOULD YOU DRIVE THRU THERE AND FLY TO NOTHING?

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
word is its socal only..that's boolchit. not that I ain't fuckin with Los santos, but where the fuck nor cal? wasn't that the altamont with the windmills?

maybe lemon was right that fucker

Feb 14, 2006
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2011/nov/04/gta-5-details-confirmed

GTA V: Rockstar promises 'bold new direction'

Grand Theft Auto V be the most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created, says publisher.

Rockstar has released some teasing details about Grand Theft Auto V, following the launch of the first game trailer on Wednesday. The company confirmed that the title is in full production at the Rockstar North studio where all the home console versions have been designed since GTA III.

In a short press release, Los Santos, GTA's fictional version of Los Angeles, was also confirmed as the game's setting. Mentioned throughout the series, the city forms one of the main sections of the 2004 release Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It features versions of Hollywood, Rodeo Drive, Downtown and crime-ridden areas such as Compton. Rockstar also stated that the surrounding hills, countryside and beaches would also figure.

The press release goes on to describe GTA V as a bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer. The previous title, GTA IV, made ambitious use of multiplayer elements, including the implementation of a social networking service, The Rockstar Social club.

As for the plot, Rockstar would only say that the game focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California. Which sounds like the Grand Theft Auto experience we all know and love.

The big question mark is over tone. While some gamers appreciated the more gritty, downbeat flavour of GTA IV, many longed for the glitz, glamour and comedy of GTA III: Vice City. The glinting sun, multiple beach shots and suggestions of seedy night life indicate that Grand Theft Auto might be swaying back in that direction.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I was hoping for a full san andreas but the more i think about it i guess a game based just in los santos is a good idea as long as the map is large and varied enough

which it should be because a magazine reported gta developer as saying it's 2 time larger than red dead redemption

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
May 24th is a Thursday. We all know that 99% of games release on Tuesdays. There are exceptions (Skyrim will be releasing on a Friday), so I guess it's possible GTAV could release on a Thursday.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
whats that one guy from gta3 i think it was? the guy who had you meet in the bathroom stall? thats who i was reminded of when i seen that "vercetti":

Jun 11, 2004
I was hoping for a full san andreas but the more i think about it i guess a game based just in los santos is a good idea as long as the map is large and varied enough

which it should be because a magazine reported gta developer as saying it's 2 time larger than red dead redemption
2x larger? Oh fuck yes! And considering how gorgeous that game was, I cannot fucking wait for this.