Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
^Damn it... I was hoping for DC. I know you guys are probably happy, and it's cool I guess, but I wanted to be able to do coke with Marion Berry, and wreck havoc on the White House. :(

Feb 8, 2003
fuk dc they should do that shit in detroit (bc its cold in the d) or chicago (have some pimps on it), texas( have whips on swangas) or even atlanta so we can run over the homos on P street and call it a win.

Jul 3, 2008
i think the v=vice city thing would make sense....specially since the last generations first game was in liberty city, this generations was too

make sense for the second one to follow too

dc would go hard tho id blow up the white house

LA makes sense cuz all they alredy built the city for la noir

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Who wants to revisit the same exact city they've been to before?

What if Call of Duty just put out the same exact multiplayer maps for every release? Thats why I'm even a bit hesitant on the new game being set in Vegas since it made a huge appearance in San Andreas.
GTA4's liberty city was not the same as gta3's so why would vice city be the same it would be completely different

trust me i'm a religious follower of GTA games

Eunuch

Thotlamic Prophet
Feb 19, 2006
Thotronto
it'll be set in china and look similar to this

on the reals i have no idea, i would guess they would want to try a different setting for it, might be in another country, who knows.

Jun 24, 2005
it'll be set in china and look similar to this

on the reals i have no idea, i would guess they would want to try a different setting for it, might be in another country, who knows.
Lmfao...do those motherfuckers not have any traffic signs/lights/laws at all? Maybe it's just that none of them pay any attention. How the fuck do two bikers run into each other? That shit was hilarious.