Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2005
So many fucking new games damn, and GTA is always a must cop for me too

Anybody think devs are pumping out all these games because within a year or so well be seeing next gen consoles?

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Citing anonymous sources "familiar with the game," Kotaku reports that Grand Theft Auto V will take place in a Rockstarified version of Los Angeles, one of the cities mocked up in an earlier installment in the franchise, San Andreas. We suppose the locale makes sense -- wouldn't adapting it be as easy as taking all their assets from L.A. Noire, then applying 75 years of wear, tear and technological progress to the structures therein?

The source also claims that more than one character will be playable during Five's campaign, which similarly makes sense, considering the extra protagonists which appeared in Grand Theft Auto IV's expansions. We've contacted Rockstar, and are encasing ourselves in suspended animation for the next week or so, shortening the amount of time between us and the game's debut trailer on November 2.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
GTA:IDAHO

MISSION 7: Jimmy the potato smugglar

meet up with jimmy to help him peel the skin off his smugg rival alberto. he gives you a 9m but wants you to be silent with the kill because its in a public area. oh, he gives you a potato too..

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
It's either vice city or San Andreas....I hope it's the latter ofthe 2, simply because of San fierro and the overall gangstaness of LA....if they don't allow you to customize your car I'm throwing my xbox out the window