Grand Theft Auto 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
word is its socal only..that's boolchit. not that I ain't fuckin with Los santos, but where the fuck nor cal? wasn't that the altamont with the windmills?

maybe lemon was right that fucker
They have A lot of those wind turbines down here too. When you you leave the Inland Empire and enter into the sticks out towards coachella valley in Palm Sprins, Indio area they have a fuck load of those wind turbines...being from SoCal that was what I thought of when i seen those.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
god damnit i hope thats not really the map. if it is then this game is going to be fucking wack. that was the weakest thing about san andreas, they make you do missions out in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere = driving for fuckin 25 minutes straight just to take a turn too sharp and your car lifts off the ground like a plastic bag in the wind and flips 95 times and explodes and you fail the mission. god damnit. or running around on foot for five minutes straight just to end up stealing a tractor from someone so you can drive a fraction of a bit faster until you find a real car to get the fuck out of there.

imagine GTA IV how annoying it is when youre in a mission that requires driving and you have to cross the bridges to the different areas, shit takes fuckin forever and adds no gameplay value and only serves as a time-sink and annoyance. if thats really the map, then i imagine its going to be ten time as annoying as san andreas cause of all the "realism" in GTA IV, THERE BETTER BE FUCKIN TAXIS AGAIN OR ELSE

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
yeah fuck driving and stealing cars! what do you think this is grand theft auto or something?

oh, wait..

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
I would hope they have learned to steer away from missions like that by now. For what it's worth I can't remember too many moments like that in BoGT.

Jun 11, 2004
That map looks dope. I like driving in the game and plowin through intersections and mowin down pedestrians and shit. That's half the fun of this series is gettin from point a to point b.