Gears of war 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
my cousin bought this game from the shop the other day and i played it. marcus is killed near the end by that big monster spider from the 1st game. you play the last few levels as a guy called rabno fong. at least he has a more powerful lancer though with an electrical chainsaw that shocks your enemies.

**SPOILER ALERT**

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
my cousin bought this game from the shop the other day and i played it. marcus is killed near the end by that big monster spider from the 1st game. you play the last few levels as a guy called rabno fong. at least he has a more powerful lancer though with an electrical chainsaw that shocks your enemies.

**SPOILER ALERT**
How in the fuck did he buy the game? It's not released in the states or over in the UK yet.

Mar 5, 2006
my friend has it on his modded 360 says hes playing gow 2....................... all games are leaked.

i bought a 360 a few days ago for this realease this will be the best game 08 for sure i cant wait havnt pre-ordered it yet tho..

i stooked for the multiplayer any one wanna run sum shit on gow 2 when it drops hit me up
gamer tag- BC BUDzZ 420

GOW WAS TEH SHIT!!!

Jun 11, 2004

**SPOILER ALERT**
WOW thanks for the spoiler asshole I hope your joking.

I wasn't online for the first one but heard it was the juice. Ima cop this one fosho. I love that cover mechanic.