Games for iphone/android

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Anyone have any good games they play on their phone or tablet? Seems like the games comin out now are as good as the console games we had 5-6 years ago. I'm thinkin that with the new consoles bein more about cross media and social bullshit that the new focus in the industry is about bringing good games to mobile devices.

Some games I'm lookin to get are the new ravensword (skyrim on the phone?) Star Wars knights of the old republic (classic bioware game that I never played) and infinity blade (looks sick). Anyone fuck with these or any other games (not angry birds but like real video games)?

Jun 11, 2004
Damn I just seen they got GTA San Andreas on iPhone. I remember my play station could barely handle that game without overheating 10 yrs ago and now you can buy it through the air and play it in your hand. Yea science

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2002
Damn I just seen they got GTA San Andreas on iPhone. I remember my play station could barely handle that game without overheating 10 yrs ago and now you can buy it through the air and play it in your hand. Yea science
Yeah I've been playing San Andreas on my iPad - just as fun as it was 10 years ago, not to mention the graphics are upgraded and you can add your own playlist.

Apr 25, 2002
Yeah I've been playing San Andreas on my iPad - just as fun as it was 10 years ago, not to mention the graphics are upgraded and you can add your own playlist.
since theres no thread for San Andreas on iOS/Android i'll post my custom playlist here. all songs are songs that were out in 1992 (year the game is set). figured some of you would appreciate this:

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
if anyone has an android phone, so do i and i get my games for free and if you like i can post links for you guys to the sites i use.

i got some really good games for free e.g. terraria, minecraft, final fantasy 6 and so on.

I also have tips and links for putting emulators on your phone e.g. ps1, gameboy advance so if anyone is interested let me know