Fifa 14

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2011
Got It the day it came out. Hopped on the Ranked Division online matches and got my ass kicked on it. Gotten better but still need work if I wanna win. If anybody else got this on ps3 and wanna play add me. Gamertag is Robertoxylx.
Also got COD BO2 and GTA5

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
i think the first touch is a little better but ive only played ultimate team so far with cheap players so their ball handling is shit anyway
I heard they reduced pace importance and reward build up play.

Is ultimate team better? I am leaning toward buying this.

Jun 8, 2011
My defense is horrible. I could swear the computer opens up my defense so the opponent can get through. And whenever I wanna switch players on who I control I have my eye on someone I think is in a good position for the situation I'm in but my computer chooses the worst possible choice for me.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
My defense is horrible. I could swear the computer opens up my defense so the opponent can get through. And whenever I wanna switch players on who I control I have my eye on someone I think is in a good position for the situation I'm in but my computer chooses the worst possible choice for me.
That's not how your supposed to defend. Change it to defender and man mark or close the passing lanes while using another defender to close down if you need to.

Feb 8, 2003
I bet its a good game but had to pass this up and gonna pass batman up too when it first drops bc gta 5 is got my attention n my free time. then imma have to fit nba 2k14 and wwe14 in my mix like they my side bitches or something.

Props: erry
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
Change your settings to manual or semi assist for passing, I dont have 14 but 13 and the others have that ability to change that setting.

Did anybody download the virgin gaming xbox tournaments app? I got 80 bucks playing that and you can play any sports game, I mostly stuck with fifa and played the free tourneys and some money leagues.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
not bad, I like the ball spin physics and UT changes.

I wanted player manager mode in career but they left it out.

when you getting this korps, I need revenge

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I just started online ranked, almost finished first season will get promoted.

I'm struggling with this version though.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
Post your UT timebomb. I remember you were good at making money on that shit.

This is mine on a <10k budget