Fallout 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
just peeped the gameplay, this game looks clean as hell minus the whole being able to pause and being able to shoot the enemy, thats too easy. but this will be copped

Jun 11, 2004
Man oblivion was the shit I remember getting hella blown and playin that game for the first time and feeling overwhelmed by the possibilities and sheer open worldness. I felt like a little fuckin kid it was wierd.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
I don't like fps, even though it does have elements of tps. However, I don't like how the game looks.

I might rent it.

why do you dislike fps so much? to be honest i used to hate fps games as well they used to give me motion sickness and headaches cos of all the backtracking but ever since COD4 i've liked fps games. the fps games comin out on the current generation of consoles are much improved on the older 1s. fallout 3 should be good, far cry 2 will be siiiccckk

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
its exactly like oblivion and that was considered an RPG,just cause it has guns all of a sudden its a shooter/FPS??? did i miss something?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
why do you dislike fps so much? to be honest i used to hate fps games as well they used to give me motion sickness and headaches cos of all the backtracking but ever since COD4 i've liked fps games. the fps games comin out on the current generation of consoles are much improved on the older 1s. fallout 3 should be good, far cry 2 will be siiiccckk
It often looks like garbage when you just see your characters gun. I want to see my character and what he's going through than just looking at his gun, and have you watched some of the animation involving FPS? Crap!

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
It often looks like garbage when you just see your characters gun. I want to see my character and what he's going through than just looking at his gun, and have you watched some of the animation involving FPS? Crap!
it has a third person view as well

Dec 25, 2003
Oblivion pissed me off

Like, Bethesda put great game mechanics in play, and the idea was good, but where the umm...I dunno...flair? There was no real spontaneity or 'life' in that game.

Thats where American RPGs fall behind in my opinion.

It's like they set up a game, and a universe, and then put canned Dungeons and Dragons cliches in it. It's like a bunch of total ass nerds set up a really cool framework and then copy and paste old fantasy diehards like dragons and kings and shit.

And whats up with them not releasing the source or an SDK so people can really mod it? Thats what they did with Half-Life and it blew up. But Bethesda forced people to make mods with their little in-game tools. I dont know...it's like they're half-stepping with the mod ideas, and half-stepping with the idea of a really dynamic game.

Like, I read a review of Morrowind that said it was like a wax museum, and I think it rang true. Oblivion suffered the same kind of feel imo.

It's like the last good Western RPGs were Fallout 1 & 2 and Planescape:Torment, and everything since then has been bleh.

That's my only fear with Fallout; that Bethesda sort of releases a canned version of Fallout with good graphics.

I need like 50 million dollars so I can have my own studio.

Jan 23, 2006
this game is cleannnn as fuck, on some real "i am legend" shit. played this like 4hrs straight and still confused on what to do haha. the enemies are hard though, either that or my stats are just low.

Jan 23, 2006
getting easier to kill shit , prolly cuz my stats are getting better but damn i keep getting stuck in parts of this game, not stuck as in not knowing where to go but literally getting stuck. ive had to restart from my last save point a couple times, but yea cop this