fable 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2005
this game is dope. i played it for 6 straight hours yesterday after i picked it up. it is pretty fun and im not a big rpg fan usually either. just make sure you buy condoms to use so you dont get a tramp pregnant! lol

Oct 5, 2004
this game is dope. i played it for 6 straight hours yesterday after i picked it up. it is pretty fun and im not a big rpg fan usually either. just make sure you buy condoms to use so you dont get a tramp pregnant! lol
i gotta bitch pregnant and then went on this crazy ass ten year inside job thing (if you aint that far in the game you'll figure it out) anyway.. i came back an some bitch (the one i knocked up) is waitin for me tellin me the kid went out to some hobbe cave to kill shit an be a "hero like daddy"... why the fuck kids gotta be a handful even in video games? that shit shouldnt even be an issue.. your playin a game boom.. you gotta kid. so what thats it.. shouldnt have to deal with the little fucker too.. and then the bitch gets you for like 25 gold every 5 minutes..

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i gotta bitch pregnant and then went on this crazy ass ten year inside job thing (if you aint that far in the game you'll figure it out) anyway.. i came back an some bitch (the one i knocked up) is waitin for me tellin me the kid went out to some hobbe cave to kill shit an be a "hero like daddy"... why the fuck kids gotta be a handful even in video games? that shit shouldnt even be an issue.. your playin a game boom.. you gotta kid. so what thats it.. shouldnt have to deal with the little fucker too.. and then the bitch gets you for like 25 gold every 5 minutes..
should of used a condom

Jun 2, 2002
lol...im not into RPG's, i get bored easily, but this game looked kind of entertaining...i think i might give it a chance...

it's not like final fantasy where you have to do boring little battles with some random creature every 2 minutes, is it?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
lol...im not into RPG's, i get bored easily, but this game looked kind of entertaining...i think i might give it a chance...

it's not like final fantasy where you have to do boring little battles with some random creature every 2 minutes, is it?
naw,they arent random,you can see them.once you have been somewhere you can teleport back and forth and avoid them all together if you want

Sep 10, 2002
I beat the first one 4 or 5 times but im scared to get a 360 for obvious reasons. Fable is one of my 3 favorites shits of all time. Hope it comes out for pc.

Dec 3, 2005
haha youre a fool! i aint seen or heard from you in a minute! i was thinkin that you would like this game when i was playin it this weekend. hey kenny was sayin you was gonna get a job at tulalip?

ya i finished the main storyline last night. the end was pretty weak, i mean it wasnt hard. i was thinkin beating that lucen dood would be hard but it wasnt. you have to choose three different endings at the end of the game and you get an achievement for each different path you can choose. but it saves the game after so restart the xbox after you get the achievement and you can get all three achievements if you want. i chose to keep my dog and let a few others die.

on the other hand, i fucked a couple town sluts and a bunch of hookers in different towns but i never got married and let the game save it. but there is this chick alex in the main town square area that hangs out by the pub and if you get the info on her it says "alex" but doesnt say the usual stuff it says below their name like "upperclass, straight, rude," etc. theres no info. anyway, she loves me like all the girls in town do since my renown is so high but when i got married to her a couple times to see what happened, after we got married we were by the bed and it wouldnt let me have sex with her for some reason. i tried every expression like "come back to my place, seduce, blow a kiss" everything! she didnt have a job like housewife, trader, traveler, stylist, nothin. so i loaded the game back and tried again, same thing. so i didnt try to marry and have no kids or nothin till i finished the game.

now that im finished i just have side quests to do and get more renowned and buy up property and shit. i think ima turn into a killer and go from totally good traits to bad.

Dec 3, 2005
i forgot to ask...does anybody know how to get the augments for the weapons to work? i have like 5 augments but it wont let me attach them to any weapons. i have the master level kitana and master level rifle type gun with the belled out tip, i forget what its called. but it hasnt let me attach them to any weapon ive had yet in the game. i go to the augments and it brings up the list of "mellee, etc" but it wont let me select anything.

Oct 5, 2004
thats all i did.. go to augments and click on one of em and then it brings up that melee or ranged shit and you just pick one.. i dont know why it dont work for you.

right now im tryin to get this legendary weapon but my fuckin mut's dead and i cant find no dig spots.. anybody know how to find dig spots when your dogs dead? cuz i sure as shit dont.

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
thats all i did.. go to augments and click on one of em and then it brings up that melee or ranged shit and you just pick one.. i dont know why it dont work for you.

right now im tryin to get this legendary weapon but my fuckin mut's dead and i cant find no dig spots.. anybody know how to find dig spots when your dogs dead? cuz i sure as shit dont.
you choose to save the thousand souls instead of bringin the dog back at the end huh?? i did that same shit, now i beat fable2 and cannot find a damn dig spot.. im jus waitin on the dl content to get back on it..

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i forgot to ask...does anybody know how to get the augments for the weapons to work? i have like 5 augments but it wont let me attach them to any weapons. i have the master level kitana and master level rifle type gun with the belled out tip, i forget what its called. but it hasnt let me attach them to any weapon ive had yet in the game. i go to the augments and it brings up the list of "mellee, etc" but it wont let me select anything.
Are you sure the weapons you are trying to attach them to have augment slots?