Emulators

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Does anyone fuck with these? I got a sega genesis USB controller so I downloaded gens and have been fucking around with some of the games I played as a kid. I was thinking of looking into getting a dreamcast controller and downloading a dreamcast emulator but not sure how smooth it runs on the PC. I always wanted to play the dreamcast but missed out on that one, that shenmue game looks like it might be alright. I don't know tho. I once tried to play the playstation 1 again and it ain't nothing like it was in my memory. hella weak. but it's cool when it's free.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Does anyone fuck with these? I got a sega genesis USB controller so I downloaded gens and have been fucking around with some of the games I played as a kid. I was thinking of looking into getting a dreamcast controller and downloading a dreamcast emulator but not sure how smooth it runs on the PC. I always wanted to play the dreamcast but missed out on that one, that shenmue game looks like it might be alright. I don't know tho. I once tried to play the playstation 1 again and it ain't nothing like it was in my memory. hella weak. but it's cool when it's free.
I just have the NES, SNES, and Genesis Rom's. They run great but I wish I could get them on to my PS3. I'd be a lot more likely to play them if I had them on there.

Feb 8, 2006
I used to love the days of Alex Kidd on the master system and later got a Japanese mega drive (genesis) Love the old retro stuff they don't make em like that anymore... amazing to think the games were like £30-£40 over here and now I got every genesis and snes rom on a single dvd...