Elder Scrolls Online Open Beta This Weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
Fuck Bethesda and their $15 a month to play this game. Why they don't use a pay as you play system like $15 dollars gets you 15 hours or something like that I would be all about it but a flat monthly fee? What happens if I don't play this game for a couple months but want to come back to it later? Last thing I need is another bill GTFO

Props: R and R
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Fuck Bethesda and their $15 a month to play this game. Why they don't use a pay as you play system like $15 dollars gets you 15 hours or something like that I would be all about it but a flat monthly fee? What happens if I don't play this game for a couple months but want to come back to it later? Last thing I need is another bill GTFO
Almost every big MMO has a $15 a month fee. If you decide you don't want to play for a couple months you just turn off the payment, you ain't on a contract or anything.

Your idea for a pay as you play doesn't work with an MMO, 15 hours on an MMO doesn't even begin to break the ice lol

The reason big MMO's have $15 a month fees is because of the constant content added. Every 3-4 months there's always content patches adding more and more to the game.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2004
Almost every big MMO has a $15 a month fee. If you decide you don't want to play for a couple months you just turn off the payment, you ain't on a contract or anything.

Your idea for a pay as you play doesn't work with an MMO, 15 hours on an MMO doesn't even begin to break the ice lol

The reason big MMO's have $15 a month fees is because of the constant content added. Every 3-4 months there's always content patches adding more and more to the game.
Yea, if a person plays this game all the time then theyre getting their money's worth. But a pay as you play option should be available to people who can't or won't play for a hundred hours each month. With the flat monthly fee bethesda basically said we're making this game for the hardcore online people and dont care about the rest