elder scrolls online

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
So its supposed to be a Skyrim MMORPG...which sounds dope. Skyrim was definitely the best rpg on ps3 n adding a social aspect to it sounds dope. They are making it a prequel so if u read any of the skyrim in game literature you will be familiar with the battles and happenings of the game.

between this and the witcher 3 ima get my nerd on for sure lol

Jun 11, 2004
Yea I got my eye on this. Don't really care about the online aspect yet but they said it will also include a new massive single campaign so that's got me pumped. It's gonna be hard to top skyrim tho I still play that game to this day and only done like 25%

Jun 11, 2004
Fuck that. Too expensive, especially when gta v online is free. I could give a shit about online personally, I just want a new elder scrolls single player game

Props: fillyacup
Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
not a fan of paying monthly but not a chance in hell imma pass this one up... gotta cop it n play off top, not many games are synonymous with quality and imo this series has never been a let down. i'm sure they will make it worth it.

Jun 11, 2004
So I just confirmed on the Bethesda forums that this game will not have a free offline single player mode. There is a story mode but it's online only and requires the $15 per month subscription. Fuck that I don't game enough to justify payin $15 a month. Guess I'm waiting for witcher 3 and dragon age inquisition to get my nerd on instead of this weak shit. Fuck u Bethesda lol

Nov 6, 2005
you cant return an opened game tho

Just for kicks ill throw this out here... MOST stores will do an even exchange for a game... meaning if you say its defective they give you an unopened copy of the same game.

You figure out what to do with the NEW unopened copy... But i recommend keeping your original receipt and not the exchange receipt if you want some type of refund.

source: I bought BF4 for Xbox1 and had an expensive coaster until i found a way to make this work.

Jun 24, 2005
Just for kicks ill throw this out here... MOST stores will do an even exchange for a game... meaning if you say its defective they give you an unopened copy of the same game.

You figure out what to do with the NEW unopened copy... But i recommend keeping your original receipt and not the exchange receipt if you want some type of refund.

source: I bought BF4 for Xbox1 and had an expensive coaster until i found a way to make this work.

I tried that back in the day at Wal-Mart, and the employee opened the exchanged copy in front of me so I wouldn't be able to return it later lol.