Dmc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
OK, so we had two threads about DMC but they're kinda old. I'm making this one because last night I downloaded the demo and played it.

I know today a lot of you will be busy with black friday, I'm never doing that shit again, but I suggest you fools download the demo and play it when you get the chance. Remember when I said the new Dante looks like a homosexual Zombie? He doesn't really and he is NOT emo. In fact, he's really arrogant/cocky.

Gameplay wise it's on point. The camera is solid, they start you off with a couple of weapons (sword, guns, axe and sycth) and combos and the combat good. For vets of the series, you can change your control screen so don't worry. There are platforming sections which utilize this new grappling hook thing as well as parts where you have to kill these demon cameras with this other grappling hook thing. So basically you have two of them one is blue and one is red. There are hidden items and doors/passages.

Also, when he goes into devil form he has a red coat and white hair, but everything else on the screen will turn to black and white.

Graphically this shit is on point. In fact, I'd say it is one of the top ten this gen and after playing it I don't see why the rush to next gen consoles. Snag the demo and play the boss battle and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Storywise, all I know is that the city is literally trying to kill you, there is some new world order shit, Dante's brother pops up, whatever. It's only a demo but I can say it's a bit easier to get into than the other games of the series.

Oct 13, 2003
Should be out in a few days. I haven't played the demo yet but will rent the game from Gamefly. I guess this is when he is younger? I read there is a new fighting system and this one is one of the best ones yet.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Should be out in a few days. I haven't played the demo yet but will rent the game from Gamefly. I guess this is when he is younger? I read there is a new fighting system and this one is one of the best ones yet.
Nah, it's not when he was younger. It's just a reboot of the series so don't go in expecting things to be like the original. However, when he goes into the devil form he looks like the dante of old for a but, but when that runs out it's back to square one.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm thinking about going to go cop it tommorow. But a part of me says to wait until the dlc is released a price drop hits.

What exactly is the Bloody Palace? That's like horde mode or arena mode or something? Also, which version are they saying runs best? I know IGN said the 360 version and showed a 5 second clip but I don't know. DF posted anything yet?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
the demo was alright from what i remember, but i think i'll wait a minute to pick it up, or at least hear some reviews
We already posted 8 reviews fam. And it's crazy because 8 is where the game reviews tend to be around. On one hand I'm seeing the story is good. Other people are saying it's weak. Then I see a lot of fights talking about the boss battles being bad while others say it's a throw back to old school boss fighting. I don't know man, I played the demo and liked it, will most likely wait til I see a price drop.

Props: MysticOracle