DEF JAM Vendetta/Fight For NY APPRECIATION THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
Was just watching a few videos of the games that I spent countless hours playing...

Used to skip fucking gay ass daycamp just to get better at the different combos on Vendetta... I remember it took me a week to defeat the Fat Joe character in FFNY(Teck was the toughest fighter imo).
Who did you use in Story mode? Who were your favorite characters? I feel like Proof was the best in Story but with FFNY, any style was accessible as you progressed in the story.

They don't make em like this anymore who played these?

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
these were pretty cool, i still have FFNY, snoop being the main villain is still laughable, like in baby boy lol.

The one on 360 was fucking horrible.

Mar 22, 2013
HEROIN CAPITAL
these were pretty cool, i still have FFNY, snoop being the main villain is still laughable, like in baby boy lol.

The one on 360 was fucking horrible.

Yes Snoop was tough in the window stage. Crack sucked with the pedigrees too but I mastered him, His haymakers=quick match. Ludacris was good but EASY to beat he had horrible defense.

Icon had nothing going for it. Remember every wrestling game for the Xbox? Def Jam Icon is WORSE than those.