Dead Island Riptide

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2008
Anybody else juiced bout this?
I just beat the first one last night took me like a week n a half, honestly one of the funnest games i ever played. A lot of people are turned away from it cuz its too hard specially after the first act, but once u get good at it there's a lot of fun to have. definitely one of the best games of this generation . I'm waiting on Riptide, hopefully they fix all the bugs and upgrade the game play, but ether way I think it will be dope.

Apr 20, 2005
i dont if yall ever notice. but its funny how adventure/action games set u up with all the health items setting u up for some shit to go down thats exactly how this game is. they like to set u up with a some first aid kits right before shit is about to hit the fan. lol

Apr 25, 2002
rapdiscographies.cjb.net
i'm far from picky when it comes to games but i expected so much more... i enjoy the game from time to time but it juss gets so boring sometimes. i'm a completionist and like to do all the side quests n shit but it seems they offer little to nothing, yet still i go...

Props: fillyacup
May 4, 2002
out of all the shit i found in this game. i made a sword w/ some random upgrade and upgraded 3 guns and thats it. there was no need to "upgrade" anything else.

the ending fucking sucked.

Props: 8FIVE8
Jul 3, 2008
i'm far from picky when it comes to games but i expected so much more... i enjoy the game from time to time but it juss gets so boring sometimes. i'm a completionist and like to do all the side quests n shit but it seems they offer little to nothing, yet still i go...
i havnt played the second one but the first one was anything but borring....iono if its just me but decapitating endless hordes of zombies with cool weapons is anything but borring

Props: second650