Crysis 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
MP betademo dropped on Xbox Live marketplace today (or yesterday maybe).

I downloaded it and played a couple matches and it seemed cool. Looked and played a lot like Crysis 2, which I had some fun with after I copped it for cheap from GameFly.

I pre-ordered it off of Amazon. It has a $20 credit for a future purchase and also comes with the original Crysis. I've been wanting to get it from the Marketplace, but didn't wanna spend $20 for it when I got Crysis 2 for cheaper haha.

Anyone else gonna get it?

May 4, 2002
I know your not into MP but how many games of those 30 games and not MP based games ?

I'm interested to see what kinda games you play since you prefer single player.

I also have a back log over 30+ game and don't have time to finish any game right now bc I'm always busy.

Halo 4 took me 10 hours from the day it dropped And I finished it last weekend

Last edited:
Props: STICK

STICK

Sicc OG
Jun 24, 2005
I'm not much of a multiplayer gamer either, but I play it every now and then. After a good single player experience, I prefer a good co-op experience over multiplayer. The majority of my mp gaming is on Halo, and then a little on Gears of War and then a little on CoD.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I know your not into MP but how many games of those 30 games and not MP based games ?

I'm interested to see what kinda games you play since you prefer single player.

I also have a back log over 30+ game and don't have time to finish any game right now bc I'm always busy.

Halo 4 took me 10 hours from the day it dropped And I finished it last weekend
Heres my game list off the top of my dome so I'm gonna have to revise this. All games are 360/XBOX LIVE ARCADE and PS3/PSN:

MARK OF THE NINJA
BASTION
MASS EFFECT 1-3
GEARS OF WAR 1-3
GOD OF WAR COLLECTION (1 AND 2)
GOD OF WAR 3
GOD OF WAR ORIGINS
HEAVY RAIN
RED DEAD REDEMPTION
VANQUISH
DEAD SPACE 1 & 2
DEAD SPACE EXTRACTION
STREET FIGHTER 4
SUPER STREET FIGHTER 4
OUTLAND
SUPER STARDUST HD
LITTLE BIG PLANET
DARKSIDERS
WIPE OUT HD
DEAD NATION
THE WALKING DEAD
BIOSHOCK 1 & 2
DEUS EX HUMAN REVOLUTION
GHOST RECON: FUTURE SOLDIER
TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBERTRON
CRYSIS 2
METAL GEAR SOLID 4
LA NOIRE
KILLZONE 2 & 3
ANOMALY WARZONE EARTH
RESIDENT EVIL 5
TALES OF VESPERIA
FINAL FANTASY XIII
CASTLEVANIA: LORDS OF SHADOW
GTA 4
ENSLAVED
SPLIT/SECOND
MAX PAYNE 3
XCOM DISHONORED
SPLINTER CELL CONVICTION
UNCHARTED 2 (Can't remember if I trashed 3 but I had that)
BORDERLANDS
OKAMI HD

(Games in itallics are either still in the plastic or not beaten)

Remember fam, that's just what I can remember off the top of my dome.

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2005
I copped from amazon.com. A code for the first Crysis was emailed to me so I started playing that yesterday. I should have Crysis 3 tomorrow.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
I'm debating if i want to download this even though it's free. What does it have to offer?
Have you played Crysis 2? If so play this game and close out the series. IMHO 2 was better than 3.

Graphics are good for the most part. Gameplay is ok (bow oa ovwrpowered and renders guns useless at times) and you can do certain things (many of them meaningless) to get points to level up a skill tree.