Couple xbox questions,

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Ok first of all the xbox is doin the disc read error thing still, itll work for a while after i clean the lens but after a couple weeks it starts freezing n shit, is there somethin else i can do for that?

Also the disc tray dosent open unless i lean the console to the side and even then dosent barely ever open, its goten stuck before to where i needed a paperclip to push it open... Should i try putting grease on the gears or what?

And also a couple months ago it signed me out of xbox live, and now when i try it says please enter your password which automatically pops up like ***** but i press enter and it says there was an error, please go to your xbox live acct and figure it out... But i forgot the pw To the live acct and its with a old email account that i cant even get into. I filled out the forgot your pw thing on xbox live.comm, but it asked me abunch of questions about like what is the topics of your last few emails, what bank account numbers r on the account? (which i never linked a bank acct to the live acct anyways) and i filled out what i could, but the next day i got a email saying they didnt let me in because it wasnt enough information... What the fuck is there a number i can call?

Its hella annoying cuz i barely play games but i paid for a year of xbox live n i cant even use it. I only forgot the password because it hasnt asked for it since i first signed up like 6 years ago... I shoulda got a ps3, xboxes are fuckin royal pieces of shit. Im seriously thinkin about using the sand method

Props: StillHustlin
Jun 5, 2004
I got it reading discs again... Still have to tilt it and slam it repedeady against my dresser

Whassup with the ps4 tho? I wanna know when its relesed so i can go get a ps3 and some games for hella cheap... Fuck spendin on any game system when its the first version i dont know anyone with a 1st generation ps3 or 360 that still runs.

Props: StillHustlin
Jun 5, 2004
I got my 360 in like 08

And thanks for the advice but i dont think im gonna spend a dime on anymore xbox shit... The new ones mite seem a lil better idk but i dont think we can tell if its built to last until its lasted a while

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
my xbox hasnt had one problem. people with xboxs that break down must have got that shit when it first came out. whenever it red rings, its just that the back cable isnt all the way in.

had my shit for years. i dont know how long. maybe since 08-09. dont remember fully. the one i got was the xbox's they released after all the red ring problems that was fixed to not do that. you shoulda hit xbox while you had awarranty and got the fixed ones. oh well

go to xbox's website and find the number bro. i'd have to do that to give you the number and you can do it yourself

i think its 1800 4my-xbox

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
You were supposed to ignore that prompt to add an email, I always do. If dont know your pass I dont know what to tell ya. As far as the disc not opening, mine does the same thing when no disc is in the tray, so I keep a disc in there all the time now. I have a xbox elite bw..Call Xbox they have good customer service they will help you out, or give you some free shit if they cant.

Props: SC_408
Feb 14, 2004
I bought my xbox 360 used for a buck fiddy at game stop several years ago, and it's still alive and kicking with no problems whatsoever. and the xbox 360 my son got last year is still alive and kicking with no problems either. my step brother brought his ps3 over last week because his internet is down and he wanted to play some online bf3, and it took forever for the game to load up. i was like, damn I'm glad my game only takes less than a minute to load up. i'm completely happy with my xbox 360.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I just copped a 360 4GB (the newer model) for $40 the other day on craigslist. They complained that it was too loud. So far it's been fine but I'm waiting for it to turn itself on in the middle of the night and shatter my eardrums or something. So far, great purchase for that price.

Props: [-KoRp$-]559