Conkers bad fur day 64

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
DK64 was okay, I thought it was kinda boring to be honest.

I agree with the above, Turok 1&2, (never played 3), Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini, Castlevania, Doom 64
Since I got conkers I havent played donkey kong for that same reason. N I got 4 controllers so we be going ham in the war mode on Conkers lol

I havent heard none of those games other than turok

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
Goldeneye

Starfox

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time + Majora’s Mask

Banjo Kazooie

Perfect Dark

Turok
Banjo kazooie and tooie were my shit as a kid. The soundtracks are dope to me. Might flip one n make a track soon.

Wooow. Fucking starfox; getting that fsho that was a huge part of my childhood lol

I never liked Zelda but the soundtracks are super chill

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Banjo kazooie and tooie were my shit as a kid. The soundtracks are dope to me. Might flip one n make a track soon.

Wooow. Fucking starfox; getting that fsho that was a huge part of my childhood lol

I never liked Zelda but the soundtracks are super chill
We used to get high as fuck and play Starfox and Goldeneye in 4 player mode all day.

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
I did too but trying too play this game now is terrible the controls are so bad.
My boy brought golden eye over a couple days ago and I tried it (I used to STAY on that as a kid. The story and multiplayer) and now I cant fucking stand it lol I hate the graphics and the controls for aiming are so bad. I thought it was the shit as a kid tho lmao