Cheap and dope childrens games for wii ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I'm having a hard time with this, cuz i don't have children and i dont really know what games are out for them to play.

im trying to figure out a game that i can get, preferably cheap, thats a fun game for kids to play.

the parents are strict on violent themes/sexual content/etc so it would have to be a game that a 7 year old boy can play, but also a 7th grade girl (she hasnt grown up yet) could play too. so ages 7-13 or whatever.

2 player simultaneously is preferred over a 1 player type game

i obviously need to know this before tomorrow

im leaning towards something like cooking mama or mario kart or some shit..but help is definately appreciated

the girl likes to draw, and she plays those dancing games...the boy likes comic heros like x-man and typical boy stuff

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
i ogt ya . seen cheap and thought pawn shop!!! Dk ocuntry returns looks dope. "Epic Mickey" (mickey mouse) for the wii supposed to be off the chain mang....
The forthcoming Wii exclusive title Epic Mickey is Mickey Mouse like you’ve never seen him before: navigating a dark cartoon wasteland where Walt Disney’s misfit toys are put out to pasture. His role is to embark on an epic quest to become renowned as a hero or feared by all depending on the player’s in-game choices.
A project of Disney, Pixar and legendary video game designer Warren Spector, Epic Mickey is part platformer, part adventure and part role-playing game, with players encouraged to find any number of possible solutions to obstacles, problems and enemies in their path. A magic paintbrush game mechanic gives Mickey the ability to alter his environment to solve (or create) problems by painting objects into the level, or using paint thinner to destroy bad guys and objects in the way.
It’s certainly shaping up to be a re-imaginging of Mickey Mouse for the modern era as well as for the console. Developer Junction Point Studios plans to release the game this fall on September 16. Check out a video of some of the gameplay available on the show floor below and let us know what you think: is this a welcome new take on Disney’s classic Mickey?

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
I'm having a hard time with this, cuz i don't have children and i dont really know what games are out for them to play.

im trying to figure out a game that i can get, preferably cheap, thats a fun game for kids to play.

the parents are strict on violent themes/sexual content/etc so it would have to be a game that a 7 year old boy can play, but also a 7th grade girl (she hasnt grown up yet) could play too. so ages 7-13 or whatever.

2 player simultaneously is preferred over a 1 player type game

i obviously need to know this before tomorrow

im leaning towards something like cooking mama or mario kart or some shit..but help is definately appreciated

the girl likes to draw, and she plays those dancing games...the boy likes comic heros like x-man and typical boy stuff
Get them super mario bros wii played that game and beat it, its a fun game. Its 2 players at the same time too, 1 screen side scroller. Got for my nephews they liked it last year.

Or Mario Kart

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i was gonna get them donkey kong, but then when i went to toys r us i saw a gang of games that seemed interesting to me....and i ended up in there for 20 minutes....so i said fuck it and got two 50 dollar toys r us gift cards and suggested the games you guys mentioned. i figured maybe theyd enjoy picking the game themselves more...i know when i was a kid, buying my own game was like a candy store...i guess i kinda wanted them to relive that experience even if moms gotta take them to the store, its they money..

i appreciate the suggestions though, cuz i mentioned most of them. and yeah they had a buncha new games since i last saw them..nothin i woulda got but might as well play it safe

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
off topic my wifes aunt gave my 3 sons 10$ gift cards. aint no toys lil boys want thats only 10 bucks.. she scammed us, i eneded up paying outta pocket just cause i dint want them to get wack shit..

oh she aint broke either