Call of Duty 4 is FUCKIN' DOPE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2007
well it finally worked last night. I really need to step my Search & Destroy game up cuz if that's all you be playin then I aint much help. Now headquarters is my strong point.
search and destroy is my shit! lol, i like playin HQs but most time i play everyone uses a shotty and that shit is a straigh n00b cannon, lol, and its hella annoying dieing when u get hit once.

Jan 23, 2006
cryyyyyyyyy ^^^

edit: on ps3 do u click the left analog to run and click the right one to melee?

edit #2: on some cocky cod4 shit, most 360 players on the sicc are garbage , id rather just join session and have a chance to be on your team sometimes rather than partying up and all having to be stuck wit cha all the time lol

Jul 8, 2007
yes on the run and melee

most people i play with are average. my boy be gettin down sometime goin like 22 - 1 on search and destroy hes the only person i know thats really good.

Jan 23, 2006
i havent played head quarters since i was trying to level up fast. kills dont count so i never really play it anymore.

all the tactical games i suck at. dont feel like camping and moving slow and shit

hella funny though when i try s&d games and im the last one alive , people get all mad when i die , when they fail to realize that they died first

Sep 4, 2002
cryyyyyyyyy ^^^

edit: on ps3 do u click the left analog to run and click the right one to melee?

edit #2: on some cocky cod4 shit, most 360 players on the sicc are garbage , id rather just join session and have a chance to be on your team sometimes rather than partying up and all having to be stuck wit cha all the time lol
ya'll musta forgot like roy jones!!! did you forget hyfee how I got down??? once I get my xbox back I'll have to remind you how I run shit with the RPD

Jan 23, 2006
ya'll musta forgot like roy jones!!! did you forget hyfee how I got down??? once I get my xbox back I'll have to remind you how I run shit with the RPD
aha i said most, im always down to party wit chu. u noe we go back.all the way to when u was using the m16

edit: and too all yall that ive played wit , dont get me wrong im always down to play. its all fun and games

Dec 9, 2005

You already know what MACK MURDA brings to the table ! Ha !

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Fuck ima try and buy a new controller today, my shit is making me crazy by randomly pointing or aiming straight up! I've been trying to increase my stats and got my weak ass accuracy from like 11% to 14.58% in a day or two last week but I can't take this possessed controller anymore. On top of that it makes my mic sound haywire and I've tried like 4 of them.

Jan 23, 2006
You already know what MACK MURDA brings to the table ! Ha !
haha , only time i get to play wit you is the weekends i dont see u on durin the weekdays , unless i be gettin home too late. , but yea u be beastin

Fuck ima try and buy a new controller today, my shit is making me crazy by randomly pointing or aiming straight up! I've been trying to increase my stats and got my weak ass accuracy from like 11% to 14.58% in a day or two last week but I can't take this possessed controller anymore. On top of that it makes my mic sound haywire and I've tried like 4 of them.
man forget bout the accuracy stat , itll go up within time. i say your kills/deaths says alot bout u.